Allstate drive wise cards too!

22 hours ago, WhoDatNation said:

Hello, I just purchased 2 $500 gift cards. How long does it take to receive them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just ordered 3 cards on Sunday May 31st and received them on Tuesday June  2nd just 2 days later.

Top of the Mornin to Ya'all got me a southern drawl...Tip of the hat to Saint Greg for that awesome code it put me in the exploring mode. Hemmed and hawed yither and to, till I came up with a code for you. I owe this to Greg and that is true but I have a code worth 10,000 points to You. Sooo with no further Ado here is the code for Youuu....

ANNIVERSARY10K

So there you go, what can I say, Have a very, very, Very Nice Day!!!

Cabo Bob

9 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Top of the Mornin to Ya'all got me a southern drawl...Tip of the hat to Saint Greg for that awesome code it put me in the exploring mode. Hemmed and hawed yither and to, till I came up with a code for you. I owe this to Greg and that is true but I have a code worth 10,000 points to You. Sooo with no further Ado here is the code for Youuu....

ANNIVERSARY10K

Cabo Bob

Whoop whoop!!!   Nice one Bob!!!   Thanks

28 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

ANNIVERSARY10K

Cabo Bob

Thank you.

1 minute ago, bury me at sea said:

Follow up.

I went to the link in the e-mail to enter the code.  Got the oops message.

After seeing it here I logged into my All State account, entered it then, and it worked just fine.

Good, persistence pays off!!