Jump to content

Allstate drive wise cards too!


Recommended Posts

Thank you for the codes! Time to start cruising and start using all the gift cards. Going to miss the 12% off cards really loaded up on those. Dusting off the cards and booking four cruises for 2021 so far. Never realized I would miss it so much during the shutdown. So See-Ya on the Seas and enjoy the restart of carnival.

                                                                                                                           Bob 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Shamrock73 said:

Did they change the logon site?  I haven't logged in for some time and now having difficulty finding the correct logon page .

This works for me:

 

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

 

Of course, you might have to clear your cookies to get all the way in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank you for the codes! Time to start cruising and start using all the gift cards. Going to miss the 12% off cards really loaded up on those. Dusting off the cards and booking four cruises for 2021 so far. Never realized I would miss it so much during the shutdown. So See-Ya on the Seas and enjoy the restart of carnival.

                                                                                                                           Bob 

I agree Bob! We will definitely miss the 12% off. And we are also SO READY to cruise!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone post the link to allstate drivewise?  I cannot, for the life of me, get on there.  My account is messed up and all it will show is my regular allstate account. I backed into the rewards before by using a direct link but it is not working when I google.

 

Also, did someone say they are out of the 12 percent cards? If so, I am so mad because I had literally planned to order some as soon as I managed to get logged in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Can someone post the link to allstate drivewise?  I cannot, for the life of me, get on there.  My account is messed up and all it will show is my regular allstate account. I backed into the rewards before by using a direct link but it is not working when I google.

 

Also, did someone say they are out of the 12 percent cards? If so, I am so mad because I had literally planned to order some as soon as I managed to get logged in.

I just posted a link (go up a few posts) that works for me.

 

As of five minutes ago, my allstate rewards account is still showing Carnival gift cards for sale at 12 percent off and Princess gift cards at 14 and 15 percent off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calnev1 said:

I just posted a link (go up a few posts) that works for me.

 

As of five minutes ago, my allstate rewards account is still showing Carnival gift cards for sale at 12 percent off and Princess gift cards at 14 and 15 percent off.

Thanks! Looked right over it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 2:56 PM, regoodwinjr said:

I used the black Friday codes too and have no idea what it was. I didn't even have anything confirming the purchases except the gift card they sent for the refund.

 

What's so frustrating is that at some point last year, I stopped getting the confirmation emails every time I purchased something. Whether it was an excursion, something from the Fun Shops, internet plans, whatever. Up until then, I had always gotten an email confirmation. I talked to our PVP (who made sure everything with our account was correct), someone in the excursions dept., and someone with the Fun Shops dept., and none of them knew why the emails stopped. We cruised Dec. 2019 and March of this year and I never got a confirmation for anything we purchased. What's odd is that the confirmation screen that comes up immediately after you make a purchase says they've sent one to my email (and it lists my email address), but nothing ever comes. So I always make sure to screenshot that confirmation webpage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice 5K code, BMAS! You get a lot of codes that I don't get in email. Are those from the app?

 

They've been quite generous with points during the shutdown. No complaints here.

 

 

On 9/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Thanks...this just put me over 600 K.

 

I'm getting close. Just under 590K. At the rate we cruise, we've got enough points to last us 15 years or more. I suppose I can afford to redeem some on the sweepstakes and things, but I have terrible luck, so I know it'd just be a waste.

 

On 9/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, bobandsherry said:

But two others posted they got 1500 and 2000, so was just asking if this was now somehow variable and perhaps more to come like that.

 

The other two codes (for 1,500 & 2,000) were two separate codes. 20BONUS20 should be worth 2,500 and the other two are slight variations. So be sure to get them if you didn't.

 

Up until earlier this year, a majority of their codes came in a few different variations. They just changed the date format a little. Just like this "bonus" code: 20BONUS20; 2020BONUS; & BONUS2020. Almost all of them used to be like that and they'd send different variations to different people. But I think they caught on to the fact that we figured it out because they stopped doing it for the last several months and have been making unique codes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, helene109 said:

I am showing they are available 

52888751-7004-4744-B3E1-67D17C4E71EA.png

Then I guess I’m confused by your first question. They usually have a pretty good supply of cards. The thing we don’t know is if they will change the 12% off back to 10% off once sailing resumes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Then I guess I’m confused by your first question. They usually have a pretty good supply of cards. The thing we don’t know is if they will change the 12% off back to 10% off once sailing resumes. 

Your right great question!! Let’s hope that they continue! Love your profile picture!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So...I am still having a problem with my app. I can not see my rewards points on my phone.  Only on my desktop.  This is annoying because I can't enter the codes as they are posted if I am out and about.  Also, it isn't tracking my driving so I am getting neither the points not the safe driver discount on my insurance despite downloading the app. I have called them twice.  Still not fixed.  Am I the only one with this problem with the app?  Even more annoying, my insurance is actually with Allstate.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...