helene109

Allstate drive wise cards too!

I have bought and paid for everything on our Jan 18 Breeze cruise from the fare to the cheers to excursions with gift cards from the Allstate and I don't even have Allstate insurance.

I have bought and paid for everything on our Jan 18 Breeze cruise from the fare to the cheers to excursions with gift cards from the Allstate and I don't even have Allstate insurance.
Have you booked your air thru carnival? If so you can use cards to get 10% off the air then too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Have you booked your air thru carnival? If so you can use cards to get 10% off the air then too

No we live in Texas and cruise out of Galveston so no flying for us. Gift cards have saved us over $300 so far. I like how you can purchase them and they are delivered electronically and available for immediate use. Now I'm just trying to decide how much gift $ I should bring on board for our S&S account. We are doing the chef's table (3 of us) and Cheers doesn't work in Texas on embarkation day but we also have $75 OBC. Our one carnival excursion is paid for and the others are privately arranged. We don't usually do a lot of shopping or pictures on board so I need to bring just enough gift cards to save me the 10% but not to have any left over. My goal is always to leave the cruise with less than $50 on my S&S account.

Same here. My March breeze cruise is paid for with cards...grats...cheers...even Internet. And my dream cruise for August deposit and cheers (before the price goes up)...paid for with these cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the codes!

I fell asleep at the wheel and forgot to check this board out so I missed out on a few thousand but the good news is that I can pay off the cruise with the ones I have picked up due to your generosity.

Thanks!

Sheal

We buy extras just incase , always nice to save 12% on everything (10% discount on the cards and 2% from our travel rewards card)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted codes for Allstate. I've gone back through July and entered in the codes. I need to get $8,000 worth of gift cards so it's definitely helped.

I can't remember my password for all state. Now to try and get it back I need to provide my policy number. Guess it was fun while it lasted unless there is a work around I don't know about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I can't remember my password for all state. Now to try and get it back I need to provide my policy number. Guess it was fun while it lasted unless there is a work around I don't know about.

You’re doing it on allstaterewards.com ?

Yes! As well as the app.

At what point did it ask for your policy number? I Tried it. I hit forgot password. It asked if I had an individual or business policy. I did individual. It asked if I forgot my username or password. Then it wants my email address to send it. I don’t want to actually reset my password but usually that is the last step.

I don't see any Carnival gift cards on the Allstate site. Only Royal Caribbean. Did anyone hear anything?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't see any Carnival gift cards on the Allstate site. Only Royal Caribbean. Did anyone hear anything?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Allstate does have the $100 Carnival cards available right now.