Jump to content

Allstate drive wise cards too!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

 

If you figured out the phrase (three words) the numbers go on either end. There is only one code with the letters. three codes when you add the numbers. You need the numbers to make the code work (3X1000). And remember you must be "19" to play.   Good luck, Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

 

Simply unscrambling the letters and adding the number on the front or back didn't work for me. I had to substitute a word in the middle of the phrase for a number. In other words, I had to change a two-letter word (from the scrambled letters) to a single digit, plus the number on the front or back.

 

I forgot about the traveling gear clue. Now I'm way behind.

Edited by Organized Chaos
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

Simply unscrambling the letters and adding the number on the front or back didn't work for me. I had to substitute a word in the middle of the phrase for a number. In other words, I had to change a two-letter word (from the scrambled letters) to a single digit, plus the number on the front or back.

 

I forgot about the traveling gear clue. Now I'm way behind.

 

winner winner chicken dinner 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

 

winner winner chicken dinner 😉

See, Now your ready to tackle the Allstate rewards website! I have found quite a few codes doing what you just did.

Kudos for your insight!                                  Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

See, Now your ready to tackle the Allstate rewards website! I have found quite a few codes doing what you just did.

Kudos for your insight!                                  Cabo Bob :classic_cool:

Which part of the site do you do your sleuthing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Main page, and the auction page. Work on the large monthly auctions. They seem to have the best results. been working on the Mac book one, no luck and the Foodie favorites, no luck. The Visa Pig one I got a bunch. Also I try the National day calendar.

Got a few from there. Just look for phrases that stand out and substitute "2" for to and "4" for for when the letters don't work.

 I actually got six in a day once when I was on a roll. Remember they wrote the codes so your not doing anything wrong by trying to find them.  Cabo Bob:classic_biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CABO BOB said:

Main page, and the auction page. Work on the large monthly auctions. They seem to have the best results. been working on the Mac book one, no luck and the Foodie favorites, no luck. The Visa Pig one I got a bunch. Also I try the National day calendar.

Got a few from there. Just look for phrases that stand out and substitute "2" for to and "4" for for when the letters don't work.

 I actually got six in a day once when I was on a roll. Remember they wrote the codes so your not doing anything wrong by trying to find them.  Cabo Bob:classic_biggrin:

They never send them to me, they are playing hard to get 😄

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the most part, I do get the ones that are posted in this thread (the regular ones, not the ones Cabo's been figuring out), but I've noticed that the people who post them usually get them hours before I do. There's been plenty of times when I've checked my email in the morning...nothing. Then someone posts a code...still nothing for me. When I check later, it's finally in my inbox. I guess their system doesn't release them all at the same time.

 

And like Cabo mentioned...it's odd that they create a bunch of codes that don't appear to be released to anyone. 

Edited by Organized Chaos
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Ok Boy's and Girl's here is Friday's Code Quiz. It is worth 3000 Points (3X1000)

This one is going to be tough. You are only getting one letter out of Six!

Remember you need to be "19" to play.

_ U _  _  _  _

Not a lot to go on but it is short. Vanna White will not be flipping letters. She went to Sunny Venezuela for a few days.

There are clues everywhere so Good Luck! 

Cabo Bob, Quiz Master Extraordinaire :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: - Cabo and his toungettes

Is it possible that this is a repeat of codes that were listed earlier this month?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, M4Travels said:

Is it possible that this is a repeat of codes that were listed earlier this month?

No M4 it is not but for you I'll give the last letter. It is an "O".  Good Luck, Cabo Bob:classic_biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

No M4 it is not but for you I'll give the last letter. It is an "O".  Good Luck, Cabo Bob:classic_biggrin:

And here I thought my thinking time was over for the day!  LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, M4Travels said:

And here I thought my thinking time was over for the day!  LOL

I'll break it down, Now it should be easy.

_ _ N       _ _ O

And Vanna May have a Clue....

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: - Cabo Bob and his toungettes,

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

 

I'll break it down, Now it should be easy.

  _ _ N       P _ O

And Vanna May have a Clue....

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: - Cabo Bob and his toungettes,

New letter...….

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

New letter...….

SUNPRO19 They pulled this code I think, this was my last quiz code. I gave it to a friend and it did not work. Try it, but it did not work for her. Cabo Bob

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

SUNPRO19 They pulled this code I think, this was my last quiz code. I gave it to a friend and it did not work. Try it, but it did not work for her. Cabo Bob

 

Yeah, that's what I figured must have happened.  Didn't work for me at all yesterday.  But thanks for giving us some fun things to think about these past few days.  Have a great weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Memorial Day! Have Fun Boy's and Girl's and be Safe!

To Celebrate; 19, 2019, SHARETHEROAD19

Three codes (3X1000).

Have a Great Day!

                                     Cabo Bob and Bobette:classic_ohmy: Bobette got wise to the toungettes and made me stop:classic_sad:

                       

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, CABO BOB said:

SUNPRO19 They pulled this code I think, this was my last quiz code. I gave it to a friend and it did not work. Try it, but it did not work for her. Cabo Bob

 

Allstate employee: "Hey boss, some guy on a cruise forum is figuring out all of our classified codes and passing them out."

Allstate management: "DEACTIVATE THE CODES!! We're giving away too many points!"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

Happy Memorial Day! Have Fun Boy's and Girl's and be Safe!

To Celebrate; 19, 2019, SHARETHEROAD19

Three codes (3X1000).

Have a Great Day!

                                     Cabo Bob and Bobette:classic_ohmy: Bobette got wise to the toungettes and made me stop:classic_sad:

                       

Thanks a bunch! I will miss the toungettes 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Did you try the share the road code? Did they deactivate that one too?

Thank you! This worked for me! I never figured the other one out. I’m not very good at word puzzles. 

 

I don’t receive codes by email. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Did you try the share the road code? Did they deactivate that one too?

I was checking my account earlier and it looked like this one came out back in early May, or at least that's when I received credit for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually found it when I was going through last years codes and changing them around. But your in Mexico so they might be different there. Did you get any new ones? I have only gotten two in emails this month and been staring at the same code all month in my drive wise portion of my account. You would think they would treat there customers better. Cabo Bob

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...