Jump to content

Allstate drive wise cards too!


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

They ship from Ohio to me in CA. My cousin lives in Beavercreek OH and gets them pretty fast. If you want to see the tracking you need to log in from your phone on mobile browser then click account and you can find the tracking number for UPS.

 

Have you ever tried that method when coming USPS? We've bought enough the last few times to come UPS, but I may buy a couple of these $100 while they're available. I don't necessarily care about tracking USPS since they don't need a signature. It'd be more out of curiosity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 9:34 AM, teknoge3k said:

 

You can use them for literally anything Carnival has. You can preload them if you want. Personally I just rack up a bill then the last night I go to guest services and pay my balance off with the gift cards. That way I don't have to worry about cashing out, or watching my balance during my voyage.

I sort of worry that if I wait too long there will be a long line at guest services.   On my last Carnival cruise it seemed guest services was overwhelmed at odd times, and even the platinum/diamond line was bad at times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

There is someone on this website that used to be funny, but is now just irritating.   😞

 

Hey, don't talk about Joe817 like that. He's a great guy. I mean, he does have some difficulty taking a selfie, but that's no reason to call the man irritating. I got your back, Joe!!

 

Seriously though, do you mean the Carnival forum or this thread? The Carnival forum has a lot of irritating people, but we've tried to keep this thread free of the usual drama. Overall, I think that's been a success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

Hey, don't talk about Joe817 like that. He's a great guy. I mean, he does have some difficulty taking a selfie, but that's no reason to call the man irritating. I got your back, Joe!!

 

Seriously though, do you mean the Carnival forum or this thread? The Carnival forum has a lot of irritating people, but we've tried to keep this thread free of the usual drama. Overall, I think that's been a success.

[In my deepest Lurch voice I can muster]......You rang???  :classic_laugh:  🍻

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CABO BOB said:

Good for 4000 points.Two words, and numbers. You get one word.

That word is; "FAN"

No more free lunch. You have to work for them codes.

Good Luck...

                                                                                                                  Cabo Bob 😎 toungettes are on a cruise

I guess I will do the light lifting...

20fanshop

2020fanshop

fanshop20

fanshop2020

 

Thanks Cabo Bob!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tnlynch81 said:

I guess I will do the light lifting...

20fanshop

2020fanshop

fanshop20

fanshop2020

 

Thanks Cabo Bob!

 

I tried several different things trying to come up with ideas from the site, the sweepstakes, and whatnot. I never would've gotten that. I don't even see where it came from. Thanks for the cheat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was actually on an ad in the app that I saw... I would never have figured it out eith

4 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

I tried several different things trying to come up with ideas from the site, the sweepstakes, and whatnot. I never would've gotten that. I don't even see where it came from. Thanks for the cheat.

It was actually on an ad in the app that I saw... I would never have figured it out either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Do the Allstate cards work with ANYTHING? Like is there anything anyone can think of that gift cards would not pay for? Like do they work for Fly2Fun?

I’m 99.9% sure they do. If you pay Carnival, you can use these cards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbethel11 said:

Do the Allstate cards work with ANYTHING? Like is there anything anyone can think of that gift cards would not pay for? Like do they work for Fly2Fun?

We used them for fly2fun, so can confirm that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I received my first code today WELCOME2DEALS.  I entered it and got the message that it has already been used.  Has that happened to anyone.

The only time I’ve received that is when I accidentally entered a code twice. 
mid you have entered any codes that were listed in this thread it’s possible you entered a repeat. If you co to your account there is a list of every code used/point earned or used.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I received my first code today WELCOME2DEALS.  I entered it and got the message that it has already been used.  Has that happened to anyone.


Did you enter a bunch of codes from this thread first? If so you probably used it. I think that’s everyone’s first code.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • Register Now for Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...