AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

28 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

It looks like a casualty of the new website format is my phone mobile browser does not show the tracking on my prior purchases now, it just comes up blank like on my firefox on laptop. I have the UPS app which will notify me if I have them sent to my house, but I cannot do that at my work, where I have the cards sent. Bummer!

That is a bummer. It was odd that it only appeared on mobile to begin with. Wonder what the new format changed about it? Maybe the new format isn't completely optimized for mobile browsers. I haven't even tried it, does it look the same as on a PC?

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

That is a bummer. It was odd that it only appeared on mobile to begin with. Wonder what the new format changed about it? Maybe the new format isn't completely optimized for mobile browsers. I haven't even tried it, does it look the same as on a PC?

Yes it looks about the same on the mobile browser now. There is a track package button on the mobile and regular browser and both trigger new tabs that are blank.

Need some help from anyone that has purchased and redeemed the Princess Cards.  Do they work exactly like the Carnival ones?  What denominations do they come in?   Am thinking about moving our Mardi Gras cruise for next January to August of 2021 and checking out the brand new Enchanted Princess next January.  With their "Best Sale Ever" which includes drinks package, grats and wifi for only 280.00 pp extra, it's a great deal. 

36 minutes ago, kids1stcruise said:

I see shop with rewards but where do I go to earn points

im clicking everything lol

You don't earn points like you did with AARP. With Allstate, I believe you get points with the app. Some people get codes emailed to them and share them here. You can use those codes. 

4 hours ago, kids1stcruise said:

I see shop with rewards but where do I go to earn points

im clicking everything lol

If you use the Allstate app and activate Drivewise, it'll track your driving using GPS and give you points after a certain amount of time for not hard braking or going over a certain speed. I think it usually takes at least a couple days of driving to get the points. If you don't want to do that just use all the codes shared to this thread. That should give you tens of thousands of points. Go back to the bottom of page 68 (I think) and there will be a list of codes. Some may be expired, but it's worth trying them all.

Well...I had a very pleasant surprise when I logged into the Allstate Rewards sight today.  Bear in mind, I am an Allstate Customer, but just started the drive wise app about a week ago.  And finally was able to get to the rewards page a few days ago.  It appears that I have earned $130.92 Drive wise cash!?! 🤑 How the heck did that happen??  OH, I'm not complaining at all.  It just really surprised me!!!  Okay...they can track my driving!  

But alas, no Carnival gift cards....☹️

I find myself checking the Allstate Rewards website for the return of the Carnival/Princess gift cards three to four times a day, including first thing in the morning and late at night.  I am thinking that if there are others who are doing the same thing, or will commit to do the same thing (i.e, check three times throughout the day at scattered intervals), and we all promise to post here immediately when the cards reappear, then maybe we can get a head start next time.    Any takers?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

I find myself checking the Allstate Rewards website for the return of the Carnival/Princess gift cards three to four times a day, including first thing in the morning and late at night.  I am thinking that if there are others who are doing the same thing, or will commit to do the same thing (i.e, check three times throughout the day at scattered intervals), and we all promise to post here immediately when the cards reappear, then maybe we can get a head start next time.    Any takers?

I'll Jump on board! (pun intended, lol)

1 hour ago, Petersonfcu said:

I'm in.  Still need some for August cruise.

3 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Well...I had a very pleasant surprise when I logged into the Allstate Rewards sight today.  Bear in mind, I am an Allstate Customer, but just started the drive wise app about a week ago.  And finally was able to get to the rewards page a few days ago.  It appears that I have earned $130.92 Drive wise cash!?! 🤑 How the heck did that happen??  OH, I'm not complaining at all.  It just really surprised me!!!  Okay...they can track my driving!  

But alas, no Carnival gift cards....☹️

I'm not an Allstate customer, but just curious. What can you use that Drivewise cash for? Buy gift cards? A credit towards your statement?

3 hours ago, Petersonfcu said:

That's been one of the advantages of this thread for years. We've always posted when they became available. Have a little faith, this thread's been doing its thing for almost 3 years now. The same went for the old AARP Rewards for Good thread. If people think this thread is too big to read, they should've seen that one. It was massive, with over 100 pages and close to 3,000 posts.

The only reason we haven't been posting in-stock alerts on here the last several months is because they were always in stock. Some time in late 2018, they stopped selling out. At that time, Deluxe Rewards was supplying these cards to AARP and Allstate. Even so, they remained in stock during the peak season of 2019 and even during the final months/days of Rewards for Good when everyone was buying up cards before they lost their AARP points. But before that time, it was like it is now...sit around and wait. Oftentimes up to a couple weeks. In the last few weeks, once they started selling out again, people have been posting when they were back and sold out.

Primarily what changed was all of the people fleeing AARP. I'm hoping that Deluxe Rewards will readjust their supply numbers to help meet this new demand, but it all depends on how many they can get a hold of to start with. I don't think we're going to get a head start since people are immediately going to that big fb group and repeating what they see here. That's a group of 10k people who are just as eager to buy cards as we are. Our little thread can't compete with that. I have no idea how many cards Deluxe Rewards restocks each time, but even if only 1/4th of that fb group buys one card each, that's 2,500 cards gone in no time. Yeah, some people here will catch some when they pop up, that's how it's always been, but that group is a much bigger beast to feed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I don't think we're going to get a head start since people are immediately going to that big fb group and repeating what they see here. That's a group of 10k people who are just as eager to buy cards as we are. Our little thread can't compete with that. I have no idea how many cards Deluxe Rewards restocks each time, but even if only 1/4th of that fb group buys one card each, that's 2,500 cards gone in no time. Yeah, some people here will catch some when they pop up, that's how it's always been, but that group is a much bigger beast to feed.

I am trying to encourage at least some other folks here to check  Allstate more often (as I do) and to post here immediately, which should increase the odds of all of us here getting a crack at any fresh cards regardless of what happens in  the fb group.  I refuse to be discouraged by some  anonymous fb group!!  Go team CC!!  🙂