Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
helene109

Allstate drive wise cards too!

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

I am trying to encourage at least some other folks here to check  Allstate more often (as I do) and to post here immediately, which should increase the odds of all of us here getting a crack at any fresh cards regardless of what happens in  the fb group.  I refuse to be discouraged by some  anonymous fb group!!  Go team CC!!  🙂

I'll be glad to report when cards are in stock.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

I'm not an Allstate customer, but just curious. What can you use that Drivewise cash for? Buy gift cards? A credit towards your statement?

As I looked at the history of my points/cash, it became clear that the $$ was a Drive Wise sign on bonus.  Never expected it!  

I believe I can use the cash to buy cards, pay my bill, or get a check cut to me.  I'll just keep it there to buy cards....whenever they show back up.  At least it will get me started buying cards again.  I do know it's logging my driving now.  I wondered last week if I would have to open the App to get it to log my driving, but it pops up and tells me that it's logging my driving as soon as I leave the driveway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

I haven’t and I wondered the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

I once won a $25 CPK gift card. It arrived about a week later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I purchase these cards they normally show up right around a week after I order them. A few days before they arrive they pop up in my UPS app.
 

Well...the ones I ordered on the 14th haven’t arrived. They haven’t shown up in my UPS app.

 

On the website the status is processed and no shipping info is available. The only thing I can figure is they sold me cards after they ran out and they’re waiting for more to come in...I don’t know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well...the ones I ordered on the 14th haven’t arrived. They haven’t shown up in my UPS app.

 

On the website the status is processed and no shipping info is available. The only thing I can figure is they sold me cards after they ran out and they’re waiting for more to come in...I don’t know. 


I ordered a gift card on the 15th and I received it by UPS today. Hopefully yours will arrive soon!

Edited by CruisinChandler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CruisinChandler said:


I ordered a gift card on the 15th and I received it by UPS today. Hopefully yours will arrive soon!


Guess I’ll be calling tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

When I purchase these cards they normally show up right around a week after I order them. A few days before they arrive they pop up in my UPS app.
 

Well...the ones I ordered on the 14th haven’t arrived. They haven’t shown up in my UPS app.

 

On the website the status is processed and no shipping info is available. The only thing I can figure is they sold me cards after they ran out and they’re waiting for more to come in...I don’t know. 

The card I ordered on the 15th says the same ($500) The card I ordered on the 16th ($1000) was delivered today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

 

I won a $25 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, captainmayi said:

The card I ordered on the 15th says the same ($500) The card I ordered on the 16th ($1000) was delivered today.

Ordered a $1000 card on the 15th.  Notified by email today that it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.   SO that would be seven days from order to delivery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teknoge3k said:

 

I won a $25 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings 

Well, that's cool!  Did you purchase any additional entries with some of your points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

I once won a $25 CPK gift card. It arrived about a week later.

Well that's neat!  I'm sorry....what is CPK???  

Did they notify you when you won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Well that's neat!  I'm sorry....what is CPK???  

Did they notify you when you won?

 

Good question. My google machine says California Pizza Kitchen. I've never seen one. Maybe I will in California.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Did they notify you when you won?

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Good question.

I received an email stating:

Congratulations - You have won a Sweepstakes!

27 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm sorry....what is CPK???  

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

My google machine says California Pizza Kitchen. I've never seen one. Maybe I will in California.

They are found all over the US. There are quite a lot in the Northeast.

Edited by jbethel11
Misquoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay.  California Pizza Kitchen.  There is actually one in Louisville.  Are they any good?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

They are found all over the US. There are quite a lot in the Northeast.


Well there aren’t a lot down here. Looks like a few in Texas. None in Oklahoma. None in Arkansas. One in Louisiana. None in Mississippi. One in Alabama. Atlanta has quite a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:


Well there aren’t a lot down here. Looks like a few in Texas. None in Oklahoma. None in Arkansas. One in Louisiana. None in Mississippi. One in Alabama. Atlanta has quite a few.

Definitely not one in Oklahoma!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Definitely not one in Oklahoma!! 


I figure it’s gotta be good if they’ve got New York people eating California pizza. I wonder if the toppings are like...kale and avocado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Well, that's cool!  Did you purchase any additional entries with some of your points?

 

No, I only use the site for Carnival gift cards and nothing else. I didn't purchase anything additional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Okay.  California Pizza Kitchen.  There is actually one in Louisville.  Are they any good?  

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:


Well there aren’t a lot down here. Looks like a few in Texas. None in Oklahoma. None in Arkansas. One in Louisiana. None in Mississippi. One in Alabama. Atlanta has quite a few.

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Definitely not one in Oklahoma!! 

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:


I figure it’s gotta be good if they’ve got New York people eating California pizza. I wonder if the toppings are like...kale and avocado.

6 hours ago, Are.we.there.yet? said:

Arugula and avocado!  LOL!

It's more of a sit down restaurant, then a "build your own pizza" restaurant. Try to order online and see what you would get.

 

 

 

Edited by jbethel11
Added link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

I won an Amazon echo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mysticalbama said:

still no carnival gift cards today?

 

None 😞 I’m wondering since RC is giving away a cruise, they are holding out on the carnival cards in solidarity, loyalty, or something?! Just a thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...