AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, kylesplash said:

I promise this is the last one for today

No need to make promises like that. Keep them coming. Nicely done.

4 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Just wondering what Friends Day is?

Maybe it's one of those "national" or "international" whatever days that they keep making up. I always wonder who keeps making all those dumb things up.

21 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If you miss the delivery, the notice they leave should give you options for a 2nd attempt, including pick up at a UPS store.  You'll also get the tracking number to manually put into your mychoice.

No delivery notice yesterday and no kind of contact from Allstate.  If i don't get it by Friday I will contact Allstate and if they aren't helpful I will dispute the payment with my credit card.

Edit:  I just checked my email again and I have a Mychoice delivery email.  The card will be delivered tomorrow so it looks like my name was right on the package after all.  Whew, we leave next friday on the panorama so I am relieved it is arriving on time!

Edited by Angua
new info

23 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

No need to make promises like that. Keep them coming. Nicely done.

Maybe it's one of those "national" or "international" whatever days that they keep making up. I always wonder who keeps making all those dumb things up.

They can make up as many things as they want if they all produce points!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Are you subscribed/following this thread? If so check your spam folder my notification emails started going to spam last year.

Checked.....currently following and nothing  comes to either inbox or spam.  Very frustrating

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

Checked.....currently following and nothing  comes to either inbox or spam.  Very frustrating

Have you checked your notification settings? Maybe something got knocked out of wack without you knowing. You can try to unfollow then re-follow the thread. I don't know, I'm just spit-balling.

2 hours ago, rukkian said:

I received mine from Monday today.  Middle name was null, which is I think why I didn't get notifications from UPS.

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I received Sunday’s order today. My middle name is Null as well! 😉 Cheers! now paid... 29 days til sailing. 

The infamous Allstate Null virus of 2020 strikes again. Megan, you said you got confirmation in MyChoice, didn't you? I wonder why yours worked.

I propose they make a new code to confirm that this has been fixed. NOMORENULL2020

(Disclaimer: Not an actual code. I assume no responsibility for any time you may have wasted if you try this code).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

The infamous Allstate Null virus of 2020 strikes again. Megan, you said you got confirmation in MyChoice, didn't you? I wonder why yours worked.

I propose they make a new code to confirm that this has been fixed. NOMORENULL2020

(Disclaimer: Not an actual code. I assume no responsibility for any time you may have wasted if you try this code).

You should post that code in FB.

• Haha 3