Porch Restaurant pricing for lunch

IDL

We are booked on the Reflection and would like to know the price of the Porch Restaurant for lunch; I see it's $25 for dinner but can't imagine they charge that for lunch also.

On my trip last year, was same menu, lunch or dinner, so same price. Haven't heard about discounts offered like at dinner specialties. Seating space is small, so they may be filling at their full price.

Recent board reports that Reflection Lawn Grill offers gourmet hamburger lunch on sea days - we will be trying in april.

Good Luck

The porch was $30 on Silhouette in December. We were in a RS so went a few times for lunch. I would not have paid $30 for either lunch or dinner. The sea food "tower" was good but it was cold seafood which we were not expecting.

The Lawn Club burgers were good and worth $10 IMO. Even if we had to pay, we would go there for lunch. They also have the salad bar and desserts at lunch.

Here's a link to the menu on Celebrity's web site. It's pretty accurate in terms of what we had. The salad bar was nothing special, just lettuce, tomatoes, etc, standard makings for a tossed salad. Except for that and the lobster mac & cheese, we enjoyed our meals there.

For lunch they have the same desserts and a menu of 5 or 6 different burgers, along with the salad bar.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/cruise-restaurants-lawn-club-grill#