LitchfieldParkCruisers

Fun times for the Vista 8 day???

I would like to see the Fun times for the 8 day itinerary for Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten

Hi. I am looking for this exact thing too.

Does anyone have that they can please post.

Thanks so much!

I would like to see the Fun times for the 8 day itinerary for Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten

I am looking for the same thing. Crusing oin October. Can anyone help?

Hoping to find the one for Grand Turk, La Romana, Aruba, and Curacao. I've seen plenty of requests for it, but no one has posted it.

Hoping to find the one for Grand Turk, La Romana, Aruba, and Curacao. I've seen plenty of requests for it, but no one has posted it.

Sunshower - me too since we sail that route in 2 weeks

Doug

Did anyone happen to find the Vista Funtimes for the 8 day Southern itinerary? If so, could you post or email them to me?

Thanks!

I have them but haven't figured out where I can post them.

Doug

I have them but haven't figured out where I can post them.

Doug

If you're not able to post them, would you mind emailing them to me? I'm sailing in 3 weeks and I've been looking everywhere for these.

If you're not able to post them, would you mind emailing them to me? I'm sailing in 3 weeks and I've been looking everywhere for these.

sure but don't know where to send.

Doug

I was on the Carnival Vista a few weeks ago and had the opportunity to interview a few staff members during the trip.

all those that requested them, should have fun times email from me now. If you don't, let me know.

Doug

Just so everyone knows Doug is MY new best friend....not yours!!!! Thanks Doug

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wow...who knew just by keeping my fun times would get me so many friends. All who have requested should have gotten my copies of them. If any of you who got them have a place you can post them for others, lots would probably like that. Should I ever finish my review of our cruise, I'll put a link here since this thread is really about the fun times.

Doug

I have these but saved a a PDF but I'm having trouble uploading them. We sailed this route back in July

I have these but saved a a PDF but I'm having trouble uploading them. We sailed this route back in July

Outdoors27, I couldn't figure out how to upload them either so I've been emailing them to those that have asked me for them.

Doug

Thanks on previous response. Well folks I have the Southern route from back in July. If anyone looking for them ill gladly email them to you. Happy cruising

Thanks on previous response. Well folks I have the Southern route from back in July. If anyone looking for them ill gladly email them to you. Happy cruising

I would love to have them, thank you!

Beth

Rpzelt@msn.com

We sail the Vista over Thanksgiving🦃🛳