What's the earliest flight you e ever taken from Miami on debarkation day?

I've travelled many times thru Miami for cruises and wondering what is the earliest flight you have scheduled after your cruise? Earliest I've ever booked was 9:15am and made it with no trouble.

Apparently you are the kind of person who likes to take risks. I'm just not much of a gambler.

I have seen too many things go wrong when arriving back to the USA including Miami, San Pedro and New York City. To me making a flight as early as some of you mentioned is a disaster in the making. In other words you might be successful but only one thing go wrong you miss the flight. To me it's similar to flying in the afternoon that your cruise ends. Too much risk.

Like JohninDC I don't want to end my cruise in a mad rush and worrying about it so I also book flights for around Noon.

I have been on some sailings where people have been screaming because they missed their flights.

So what can go wrong?

Ship arrives late due to weather.

Ship arrives late due to medical emergency

A slow down by the local personnel who are the only ones who can removed luggage from the ship

You are the lucky one that customs officials wants to stop and go through all your luggage

Lack of customs/immigration personnel

You can't immediately find your luggage

I have seen each of these things happen and more.

Keith

I appreciate all of your advice. I understand the risks of such an early flight but it's at a great price and the next flight is 10 hours later so if I can make the 9:30am flight I'm home before 1pm. I'm cruising on Norwegian Escape, my only other experience with ncl was epic and we carried our bags off and were off the ship at 7am and had plenty of time.

I appreciate all of your advice. I understand the risks of such an early flight but it's at a great price and the next flight is 10 hours later so if I can make the 9:30am flight I'm home before 1pm. I'm cruising on Norwegian Escape, my only other experience with ncl was epic and we carried our bags off and were off the ship at 7am and had plenty of time.

What's you plan if you don't make it and the one 10 hours later is sold out?