Cruise Critic Community
ClaireP

Latest on board booking offers for U.K. Guests

hi, wonder if anyone knows the current booking offers onboard for U.K. Guests please?Prices are high for 2018

Give me a few weeks as we are on the Equinox next month, and I will report back.!

We booked this cruise while on board in 2015 and got the drinks package, $500 OBC and free gratuities.

We will be interested in seeing what the offer is, as we have a couple of itineraries that we are interested in for 2018 and 19

Thanks - that would be fab. I have a few I like as well but the price has def gone up - not sure if that is a pricing strategy or the $/£ but the on board offers might reduce or make it palatable

We're wondering whether there will be any offers onboard for 2019 cruises as prices here in UK are ridiculously high with no perks. We will look onboard in April but would be nice to know beforehand. In Jan 2016 we booked for Jan 2018 Caribbean and got a good price with drinks package, gratuities and OBC. Current prices here are almost the same for 12 nights instead of 14 and no perks at all. I would be surprised at anyone from the UK accepting these prices!

My observation is that pricing for some cruises -- Baltic in particular -- start very high indeed.

However I understand that there is now a UK on board booking guarantee for 2018 cruises to apply price drops/promotions until end 2017. Always good to check current promotions before booking on board and what may be combinable...

My observation is that pricing for some cruises -- Baltic in particular -- start very high indeed.

However I understand that there is now a UK on board booking guarantee for 2018 cruises to apply price drops/promotions until end 2017. Always good to check current promotions before booking on board and what may be combinable...

Thanks