Cruise Critic Community
CarnieAddict

Johnny Rockets?

Go to the "Search Thread" function.

Type in "Johnny Rockets".

This will bring you up 2000 existing threads on JR and tell you everything you need to know & more.......

Well that is annoying. Guy's Burger on Carnival is free.

If fresh grilled hamburgers on the pool deck are important, Royal is not the right cruise line.

An additional surcharge is that they force you to eat a burger that is not as good as those offered in the MDR at lunchtime.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.) :D

On Anthem it is a la carte. You can also walk about 20 feet and get the same food for free in the windjammer.

Caveat: I refuse to eat at JR on land, but in no way can the hockey pucks in the WJ be considered on par to JR, especially when you factor in freshly made fries/onion rings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The shakes are world class. We "treat" ourselves to those.

Dont suppose the shakes are included in a beverage package?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It had been 4 years since we tried JR's on The Majesty and were not impressed however we had a great meal (as far as burgers go) at JR's on the Allure mast month. Definitely better than the WJ burgers.

We always make sure to use the BOGO offer for the milk shakes. :):)
How is the BOGO obtained? Thank you!

Before I'm asked, just because I don't like JR burgers doesn't mean I don't like their other items. :)

Before I'm asked' date=' just because I don't like JR burgers doesn't mean I don't like their other items. :)[/quote']

It's a C&A benefit that is loaded directly on your Seapass card.

Before I'm asked' date=' just because I don't like JR burgers doesn't mean I don't like their other items. :)[/quote']

The menu on the ships are nowhere near as extensive as on land. For instance...no egg salad sandwiches, which are awesome in land-based JR's.....won't find that on the ship!

If you have a Boardwalk cabin on the Oasis size ships you will get a free meal for 4 at Johnny Rockets. One of the perks offered for booking one of those rooms.

If fresh grilled hamburgers on the pool deck are important, Royal is not the right cruise line.

I was pleasantly surprised last October when Majesty had a grill out /pool party on the last Sea day. It was actually one of the best meals I've had on Royal since 2012.

I was pleasantly surprised last October when Majesty had a grill out /pool party on the last Sea day. It was actually one of the best meals I've had on Royal since 2012.

I remember Monarch having a grill running during the Saturday late night pool party departing Nassau. Hamburgers, minute steaks, BBQ chicken, etc.

Yeah as much as I like "good" food, sometimes after a week or so of "good food" nothing in the world sounds better then a burger and fries...

Go to the "Search Thread" function.

Type in "Johnny Rockets".

This will bring you up 2000 existing threads on JR and tell you everything you need to know & more.......

If we didn't ask repetitive questions, how could someone get over 5000 posts? :cool: