Cruise Critic Community
LauraS

MSC Cruises & Cruise Critic: Meet & Mingle Parties on MSC Divina & MSC Seaside!

When you click on "reply"  to register a booking for a Meet & Mingle event the Armonia is also in the drop down box.  Is there any way the Armonia can be added to the TOPIC of this thread?  I am wondering if very many cruisers realize they can sign up for a Meet & Mingle on the Armonia.  I recently booked the Armonia and came to realize this today.  Very few, actually only two others, have registered for our September cruise.

Just now, cellfree said:

When you click on "reply"  to register a booking for a Meet & Mingle event the Armonia is also in the drop down box.  Is there any way the Armonia can be added to the TOPIC of this thread?  I am wondering if very many cruisers realize they can sign up for a Meet & Mingle on the Armonia.  I recently booked the Armonia and came to realize this today.  Very few, actually only two others, have registered for our September cruise.

I copy and pasted where the Armonia sign up is and put on our roll call thread. We have 27 signed up for our July 1st cruise now.

Has anyone booked the seaside in November 2018. Fantastica class and what perks did you receive. I was almost sure you got unlimited drinks and wifiWiFi

On 6/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, whyme said:

Has anyone booked the seaside in November 2018. Fantastica class and what perks did you receive. I was almost sure you got unlimited drinks and wifiWiFi

What does this have to do with the CC m&g?

On 2/17/2017 at 10:18 AM, LauraS said:

Hello All:

We're pleased to announce that we have entered into a partnership with MSC Cruises to offer you Official Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle parties on board MSC Divina and MSC Seaside! Attending these gatherings will allow you to enjoy an opportunity to get acquainted with fellow cruisers with whom you've communicated here on Cruise Critic.

Click here to Register to Attend a Meet & Mingle and for more information.

MSC Cruises will be providing a private lounge (or other venue is provided) as well a either a hosted one-hour cocktail party and/or coffee service, or hors d’oeuvres. Your will receive an invitation delivered directly to your stateroom with the date, time and location of the party.

Be sure you invite your family and friends to take advantage of this great offering from Cruise Critic and, especially, the hospitality from MSC Cruises!

Laura

Note: Parties will be held when there are a total of six (6) persons registered to attend.

Hi Laura

Will MSC be setting up a M&M for the Meraviglia once it starts its USA cruises ?? We have a group on the 10/8/19 NYC departure looking for a M&M and MSC has not set one up......Thanks in advance 

Hi Laura

We currently have 3 Roll Call threads for our Oct 19 Seaside sailing

This original one from May 23 was not showing up in the Roll Call forum

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2665355-msc-seaside-october-19-2019/

So this one was started on Friday

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2682492-october-19-2019/

And this one on Saturday

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2683018-western-carribean-october-19/

Is there any way to merge the 3 so that members know where to look and we will hopefully have some activity

Thanks!

On 12/16/2018 at 12:48 PM, MPOWE547 said:

We just had our Meet & Mingle this morning Dec 16th on the Seaside day 2 of our cruise. Great event! The Captain and crew were there and we had 1 hour of free cocktails and beverages of our choice.They also had champagne.

Wonderful event and the captain spoke about cruise critic and was very happy to be associated with it.

They also had a beautiful cake for all of us.

Great event and applause to MSC cruise line and crew.

20181216_101050.jpg

Hey there....what time was your mix and mingle? I am trying to plan some other things but I don't want to miss it.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:41 PM, deliver42 said:

MSC really does the m and m very well. There is a cake, officers, including the captain and drinks. Weve been at 2 of them, both on the Divina. The next one will be on the Meraviglia in Dec, 2020. I'll sign up as soon as CC puts the cruise up.

When and what time did the M & M happen? Just trying to plan 🙂

My wife Waz and I attended the M&G aboard the Seaside last April, and we were quite impressed with the turnout, and the hospitality of the Officers and Crew.  It set the tone for the rest of the cruise, and helped us make up out minds on booking the Seaside and Divina for 25 days this upcoming February and March! We can't wait to experience MSC again.😎 

I booked the 9/16 Armonia sailing a couple of weeks ago.  I immediately looked for a Roll Call and there wasn't one so, naturally, I assumed there would be no M&M.

Then, this morning, the Roll Call magically appeared and from the existing posts, several people had already posted in a different Roll Call for that date that had vanished!

I finally found the page to register for the M&M, but our 9/16 sailing isn't listed.  I'm guessing it's too close to sailing.  Had the RC been visible when I booked the cruise, I would've seen that there were people interested in an M&M.  So, even if there is one schedule, I can't register. 😠

Annoying!

I would contact Customer Services and inquire once on board. MSC does the best M&M!  I've missed the last two on Royal Caribbean, due to lack of invites and the ones on Carnival are nothing much.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:30 AM, RichNY said:

Hi Laura

Will MSC be setting up a M&M for the Meraviglia once it starts its USA cruises ?? We have a group on the 10/8/19 NYC departure looking for a M&M and MSC has not set one up......Thanks in advance 

Hi Laura

Still no M&M for the 10/8/19 departure of the Meraviglia from NYC  Any thoughts ????

Thanks

Edited by RichNY

My husband and I will be there for the Meet & Mingle, aboard the Seaside on 9/28/19 - 10/5/19. Look forward to meeting everyone at that time.

My past three M&M on MSC have been the first seaday, at 5pm.  So for those on early seating, we had half of the attendees, pretty much had a drink, listened to the captain and bolted out the door to dinner.

Armonia 9/16 sailing update - I checked at the Service Desk after I boarded and was added to the list and told that the party would be the next day.  I did receive an invitation in my cabin that evening for 10 am.  There were only about 15 of us (and I wasn't on the list when I arrived but showed them my invitation).  Cake, drinks, petit fours, officers, CD, and the Captain!  Nice party (much better than what we get on Carnival).  Received a copy of the group photo a couple of days later.

A Cruise Critic user posted that MSC did a CC M&M yesterday (sea day) on the Meraviglia transatlantic.  He's on four B2B's ending on Oct 18th.  He stated MSC figured out passenger names from looking at the Roll Calls and sent invites to CC members.  It was held at 10:30am in the Sky lounge.  You can see his blog here.