Navigator in Miami with other ships

colesc15

Each ship has it's own "check in" area...ships are HUGE...your cab driver, or shuttle..whatever, will know where to drop you. No worries! Just tell them the ship, and they will get you there! The ships are clearly visible! Did I say how HUGE they are???

Each ship has it's own "check in" area...ships are HUGE...your cab driver, or shuttle..whatever, will know where to drop you. No worries! Just tell them the ship, and they will get you there! The ships are clearly visible! Did I say how HUGE they are???

OK, but not what the OP asked.:rolleyes:

Hi guys, so I've heard of the "tent" check in for Miami. We board in two weeks and Navigator is one of 6 ships that day. Is there any way to tell where it will be docked and if we'll be stuck with the "make shift" check in facility?

On our Feb. 3 cruise, we checked in the normal terminal. Embarkation was a bit of a nightmare as the terminal, IMHO, does not handle the horde of Paxs. It's like a funnel, plus security was on the 2nd level and the escalator backed everything up.

On our Feb. 3 cruise, we checked in the normal terminal. Embarkation was a bit of a nightmare as the terminal, IMHO, does not handle the horde of Paxs. It's like a funnel, plus security was on the 2nd level and the escalator backed everything up.

What time did you show up?

There were 7 ships in port on Jan. 6. We had heard of the "tent mess", but the Navigator was where we hoped. Last( farthest west) in the long line as usual. There was a ship on the south side of the island, don't know which ship was getting the "tent".

What time did you show up?

We arrived around 11:30 am and were on the ship within an hour. The security on second floor did cause some delay but overall not bad. This was for the Feb 3 sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums