Just Ordered our Luggage Tags

sandc4e

After reading this thread, I tried to go online and order the luggage tags, but every time I click on "Check for luggage tags", it just brings me back to the reservation screen. My sailing leaves on April 15 and we have already checked in. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know if I'm having the same problem as you, or not. I filled out all the information (name, address) and click on submit and then it brings me back to the reservation page, too. Does that happen to you? I would expect some kind of confirmation.

I don't know if I'm having the same problem as you, or not. I filled out all the information (name, address) and click on submit and then it brings me back to the reservation page, too. Does that happen to you? I would expect some kind of confirmation.

Sounds like the problem I am having! I checked in, then came to the screen where it says you are 100%, then I click continue and it just keeps bringing me to the reservation page. I was able to print the xpress pass, but didn't see anything about the e-docs being available, and it won't let me get to the luggage tags. I'll wait a few days and try again. I'm still 47 days out till sailing.

After reading this thread, I tried to go online and order the luggage tags, but every time I click on "Check for luggage tags", it just brings me back to the reservation screen. My sailing leaves on April 15 and we have already checked in. Any advice?

I am having the same issue for my cruise that leaves on April 2. I've had folks tell me that they stagger the availability of eDocs/luggages tags on the website - even for folks on the same cruise ... but I've had several on my Roll Call who had theirs available and made requests 4 weeks ago - but my reservation still says not yet available and the cruise is 35 days away at this point.

2 weeks ago I checked with my TA and they had to go through some legwork with Celebrity but did manage to get my eDocs and emailed them to me. Despite that, I still cannot access them online and I have no access to request luggage tags. I plan to print my tags and use the clear plastic holders so I wanted my eDocs.

For those of you who just want to request them to have them mailed to you, if you are within 7 weeks of your sailing I would just call customer service/Captains Club and request them over the phone - that way you have peace of mind knowing that you are all set! :)

I scrolled down and it showed in that section. Good luck!

Our cruise sails on March 11. I had to call this morning because it still says my tags aren't available. She said that they should be ready but that she'd mail them out to me. Really strange! :p

I think this is likely another website issue that they have yet to resolve. I had an issue with my reservations disappearing from my online account a couple of months ago. I tried to add them back, but it just would not work. After several calls to customer service, it was clear that this was a systemic issue - though it did not impact everyone it did impact quite a few. And now that it seems like all of the folks on my roll call can access the link for eDocs and luggage tags on their reservations, but I cannot - it is pretty clear to me that there is another issue with the online reservation for me for some reason. Not really too worried about it... like I said, my TA came to my rescue and got the eDocs and sent them to me so I can print the tags. If you booked directly with Celebrity, I am sure they can do the same.

SaveSave

It's getting close! 7 weeks from today!

Our luggage tags just became available for printing and ordering for our April 16th cruise on Silhouette. How long does it take for them to get to you once you order them?

Sheila

Sheila, did you get your luggage tags yet?

Can you read recent messages on our roll call? I've posted, but can't read them (nothing past page 15). I have report it.

It's getting close! 7 weeks from today!

Our luggage tags just became available for printing and ordering for our April 16th cruise on Silhouette. How long does it take for them to get to you once you order them?

Sheila

same here, love that you can still order them for Celebrity and not waste my color printer to print them off. Ordered them for our April 15th Summit

It seems that the problem with getting luggage tags has been going on for years. My guess is that it's an ongoing problem with the website. If you need to you can always put the tags on as you drop your luggage at the pier, very easy to do.

J.

Sheila, did you get your luggage tags yet?

Can you read recent messages on our roll call? I've posted, but can't read them (nothing past page 15). I have report it.

I will go check the roll call - I expect them to be delivered today, but will advise.

same here, love that you can still order them for Celebrity and not waste my color printer to print them off. Ordered them for our April 15th Summit

I print mine myself and use my laminator to cover them. I don't think a few cents worth of ink is such a big deal!