Harmony of the Seas Bed Placement

We are sailing with 3 adults on Harmony of the Seas room 8272.

It looks like the main bed is by the bathroom and the sofa bed is by the window.

Is there room to walk past the end of the sofa bed to the window when the sofa is opened up?

• 1 month later...

How about bed placement for 6650. There is a suite on one side with a connecting door to this cabin... and another 4D cabin on the other side with a suite on the other side of it.. so I am not sure which cabin 6650 would be paired with... Thanks in advance

How about bed placement for 6650. There is a suite on one side with a connecting door to this cabin... and another 4D cabin on the other side with a suite on the other side of it.. so I am not sure which cabin 6650 would be paired with... Thanks in advance

Guessing the bed is by the balcony based on the location of the connecting door.

Guessing the bed is by the balcony based on the location of the connecting door.

That was my guess as well. But if it is paired with the only other single cabin... then it would be near the bathroom. Well I will see. I don't really care... but I do this thing when I can not fall asleep.. I kind of imagine that I am in my cabin... on the next cruise... I will just have to think about a past cruise :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ahoy!

Does anyone know if the bed in cabin 11641 on the Harmony of the Seas is by thebalcony or by the closet? :confused:

Thanks

Not 100% sure about this one, but I believe by the bath. Happy sailing! I loved my CP balcony on Harmony! (10207)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahoy!

Does anyone know if the bed in cabin 11641 on the Harmony of the Seas is by thebalcony or by the closet? :confused:

Thanks

I’m going with by the bath on this one. On deck 9 there is a connecting pair to get the starting point. Each deck is laid out the same.

I’m going with by the bath on this one. On deck 9 there is a connecting pair to get the starting point. Each deck is laid out the same.

I'm not so sure about that. If you start at either end of the passageway 11641 comes out with the bed by the balcony.

If all decks are laid out the same why is there no connecting cabin in the passageway in question? And all decks don't have suites in the same place which would also throw things off.

Just throwing out ideas, not picking a fight.:)

I'm not so sure about that. If you start at either end of the passageway 11641 comes out with the bed by the balcony.

If all decks are laid out the same why is there no connecting cabin in the passageway in question? And all decks don't have suites in the same place which would also throw things off.

Just throwing out ideas, not picking a fight.:)

That corridor doesn't start with a pair. I initially thought the same as you did until I saw pictures from a cabin in that group. Take a look at deck 9 and you will see it ends in a bed by the balcony on the aft end of the block we are talking about.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...