Sign in to follow this  
CC Help Michell

Reviews of the Week by swapilot, su-arizona, Sensenigr, JewelT, and lanouette

Every Thursday, we'll select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Royal Princess Great Cruise by swapilot We felt the music onboard was geared to the age group onboard. Most of the music played by the house band Atomic was 50-60's as was the music at the pool. They were very enjoyable to listen and dance to. They also played quite a bit around the ship and in the evening there was always several choices of music to listen to in the different bars or venues. We don't usually go to the Production shows but we went the first night and like most of them the singers and dancers were not that good so we didn't go back...Read More

Star Legend Star Legend is a Real Star by su-arizona Many other areas of the ship have been thoughtfully redesigned. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style on the veranda at the stern of the ship. The indoor buffet area has been expanded to include a number of tables, while the open air tables at the rear have been covered with white sun shades resembling sails, creating an airy feeling. A new area with additional tables has been created at the entry to the veranda, open air and covered with the same attractive sun screens. It wasn’t used much during our cruise, but would be very welcome in wet weather...Read More

Carnival Vista 4th Fabulous Cruise on Carnival by Sensenigr We found the food at the Lido Buffet to generally be very fresh and flavorful and just all around excellent. We ate at the Lido Buffet for breakfast a couple of days and lunch some days. The options and the presentation of the foods were fabulous. There are two or three lines with similar options, so it is spread out so that there is never too much of a line in one area. There is also a separate dessert area. There is definitely something for everyone. I also love the layout of the area, with plenty of seating for everyone. Juices are available during breakfast, coffee and hot chocolate anytime, and iced tea and lemonade during non-breakfast hours. Also, there is now homemade ice cream available during lunch hours with rotating daily flavors...Read More

Arcadia Danced through a wonderful itinerary! by JewelT Although I truly enjoyed the itinerary and the ports, the sea days were also a real treat on this cruise. The ship was roomy and never felt over-full. We almost always had our choice of lovely places to sit. Drink prices in the bars were very reasonable and no gratuity added to each purchase, as they are on our usual American cruises. I enjoyed watercolor classes each morning and found many friendly passengers, willing to share their tables, introduce themselves and chat. The highlight of this cruise for us was the ballroom dancing classes!...Read More

MSC Divina Seven Night Caribbean Cruise Out of Miami by lanouette The entertainment was very good. My favorite evening show was Voices on the first night. The evening lounge performers were talented and not too loud. We used drink coupons which were purchased online before the trip. One set of 18 adult coupons and a set of 10 Doremi kids coupons. These were a very good value. The connected balcony could have used better sound proofing, but it was nice to be able to sit together on the balcony with the divider open. The mattress was very comfortable. I never woke with back pain. There is limited storage drawers for 3 people in a balcony cabin. I suggest hanging as much as you can. I also brought a couple of popup boxes for small items like socks... Read More

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your review could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review