Celebrity Edge Cruise Ship to Feature Movable Deck, Private Suite Class, Infinite Ver

LauraS

Got my ad for Edge this morning, spent the whole day reading and looking, pretty phenomenal. They are spending a pretty penny on the bifold doors for the extended balconies. But I think we may bite. Pretty expensive to get the goodies. But she will be one unusual ship. I like the eastern Caribbean itin. Have wanted to go to the baths in BVI for a long time.

Seriously want to book this - the infinity verandas look amazing. I can't justify a January 2019 cruise, though, we already have one cruise in 2018 in February, a potential in October, and a potential in Feb 2019. We will be on this ship eventually!

Another article here with pics. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-13/the-celebrity-edge-is-the-most-innovative-cruise-ship-ever

12% suites, including six duplex with private plunge pools. Mobile app based all-sorts. Glazed elevator gantry hanging out over the sea and moving from deck 4 to 16, changing function throughout the day and ending up as a specialty dining restaurant in the evening.

Looks a bit too mega ship for me, I suspect we'll stick with Solstice and Millennium class until they rust away or get sold.