carnival vista debarkation time

picantel

I am thinking of just taking the red coach from orlando down to the miami port but wondered for those who got off the vista recently what time they start letting passengers off with self assist. In all 17 cruises I have been on we have gotten off usually before 8am but I wanted to make sure as I usually go out of port canaveral. My bus picks up 9am at the port. Thanks.

I am thinking of just taking the red coach from orlando down to the miami port but wondered for those who got off the vista recently what time they start letting passengers off with self assist. In all 17 cruises I have been on we have gotten off usually before 8am but I wanted to make sure as I usually go out of port canaveral. My bus picks up 9am at the port. Thanks.

Hi. Can you please tell me more about this Red Coach from Orlando?

I will be on the Vista getting off at the POM and then need to get to Orlando to watch my

son play college ball (I'm sailing with my mom, not dh). My dh is going to see my son play in Orlando and was going to have his flight land at MIA, pick up my mom and me and then drive to Orlando the Sunday we arrive back in port.

I'm not going to fly since I'm sure the plane will be a small or propeller plane, the 12 pm Amtrak train would get us into Orlando at 7 pm and I was just going to rent a car and drive my mom and myself to Orlando until my dh said he would just fly into MIA, rent the car and be all set for us getting off about 8 am. I wasn't aware of this Red Coach, it is a bus service and how long does it take with the stops?

Thanks so much!