Two UK cruisers experiencing Oasis! (a bit long, sorry)

great review! i sail on the allure in september. Your WJ experience seems to be one echoed by a few people which i hope wont be to much of a problem on my cruise as i like to use the WJ more than the MDR, although people have said that the first afternoon in the WJ is the worst and gets better after day one?

im laughing at your drinks receipt rant! on my first cruise a few years ago on freedom, i didnt know any different and although id got the drinks package i used to sign every receipt i got given with every drink ordered (which was a lot of drinks :-) ) because i thought i had to! even up to the point where if i didnt get given a receipt id just assumed the barman was being lazy and wasnt registering my drinks on the till. anyway the more drunk i got through the day and night id just randomly start tipping everyone who served me a drink\gave me a receipt! so it worked for them on me!!

this years my OH first RC cruise, im goin try make up some story about how she has to sign every receipt or else theyll come looking for her at the end of the week for $$ for all the drinks shes not signed for

Excellent review! I also found the windjammer on the Oasis too small for the crowds, and we had to queue up, long lines and wait to enter, great alternate suggestions for breakfast which I'll remember for next time.