I have not cruised since 2012, so the check in time is new to me even though i have cruised several times. I am platinum as is my mother. Each of us is booked in a room with a child. Do the check in times apply for platinum as well, or can we pretty much show up anytime? Thanks in advance, repeat question i am sure so thanks again...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I have not cruised since 2012, so the check in time is new to me even though i have cruised several times. I am platinum as is my mother. Each of us is booked in a room with a child. Do the check in times apply for platinum as well, or can we pretty much show up anytime? Thanks in advance, repeat question i am sure so thanks again...

You know, despite whether it applies or not, I would suggest you arrive early. We were on a cruise in March with a 2:30 check in time. This was later then we ever had previous checked in but we did follow procedure.

However we were very frustrated because the parking garage was full. We drove up and down every row and it was very frustrating. Finally we saw someone walking into the garage and we asked and she said she was leaving. We literally followed her in our car as she walked and I think the cars behind us were equally frustrated.

Next time we will go early.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

carnival has a really great FAQ section... your answer is there..... and your answer accordingly is yes arrive whenever

NO you can check in any time.