What do you see in this photo

Thanks caribill. I am sure this is going to be the topic of conversation for years to come. An ice breaker for the first night when you meet you new table mates.

WoW...you must have been a teacher's delight to have in his/her class!

That is exactly what I thought the first time I saw it. I was surprised no one had mentioned it before. The SeaWitch has always been seen facing forward and re-orienting it has created a totally new logo.

I don't mind it at all because it does make it easier to identify Princess ships from a distance but it certainly will create longer observations from those viewing up close.

LOL! One of your best posts Mr. Rowboat Captain.

Thanks your welcome on the Rowboat anytime plus a free bottle of Princess's special boiler room Champagne on me. :D

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Now that you mention it, looking at the hull straight on it does look like a menacing fish or whale.It reminds me also of the design of the Piazza floor on the Regal Princess. Looking down from a higher floor in the atrium,the design resembles a clown's face.

It seems that the designers and/ or executives should consider certain displays of materials and artwork from different angles before giving final approval.

Or perhaps such configurations are done purposely to engender conversation and publicity.:confused: