WrittenOnYourHeart

Anyone on today's (4/9) sailing!!!

[quote name='ITNurse']We're checked in and waiting to board. They said around noon.[/quote]

Yep. I have no clue how they determine zones. There are NOT that many people in here and I got Zone 5.

Please let us know what time you were able to board.

Thanks!

[quote name='tbmrt']Please let us know what time you were able to board.

Thanks![/quote]

I was Group 4 and finally got on board about 1:25 - benefit was I was able to go straight to my cabin and drop off my stuff.

That said, they were having issues with the gangway not adjusting automatically with the tide like it should have, so they stopped boarding all together after Group 2 for probably 30 minutes or so (it felt like a long time...I didn't really check the watch). Then they started with 3, but it was stop and go as it still wasn't right and they kept having to manually adjust things.

And FYI we returned to Terminal J this morning.

[quote name='WrittenOnYourHeart']I was Group 4 and finally got on board about 1:25 - benefit was I was able to go straight to my cabin and drop off my stuff.

That said, they were having issues with the gangway not adjusting automatically with the tide like it should have, so they stopped boarding all together after Group 2 for probably 30 minutes or so (it felt like a long time...I didn't really check the watch). Then they started with 3, but it was stop and go as it still wasn't right and they kept having to manually adjust things.

And FYI we returned to Terminal J this morning.[/quote]

Thanks Beth. Am I correct that we will be able to easily walk to get our car if we disembark at terminal J and our car is at terminal E? From looking at the map, it seems they are close together.

[quote name='tbmrt']Thanks Beth. Am I correct that we will be able to easily walk to get our car if we disembark at terminal J and our car is at terminal E? From looking at the map, it seems they are close together.[/quote]

That I don't know because I don't drive. It did look like someone was trying to walk when I got my Lyft - I think you can, but it would be better to send one person from your party while the others wait with bags the roads in the port are pretty crazy-busy with minimal stop lights.