7 day Spa pass on Breeze

McDangerpants

• 5 months later...

We've never purchased the spa pass, but would consider it, especially for port days since the Breeze has no adults only pool, and the pools she does have provide very little shaded area. We've started staying on board during port days if we've been there several times before. We'll be on the Breeze again in December, and I remember from last time that there are no adults only pools. For those of you who purchase spa passes/use the spa areas, is it generally crowded, especially on sea days? There also seems to be great debate on these boards as to whether or not the saunas are free to use on CCL. Some say yes on Dream class; others say no. Any help is appreciated!

Cruised Breeze once. Price of the Spa Balcony was cheaper than a balcony + spa pass, so I upgraded. It was a surprise gift to my wife for her 50th birthday. Surprise as in "here is your boarding pass, we get on the ship tomorrow."

She LOVED the spa. I didn't partake as often as she did, but I enjoyed it as well. We're booked on Breeze again next year and if the price is right I'll upgrade again.

I've had 3 spa cabins, 2 on the Dream and 1 on the Sunshine. I am totally addicted now and even find myself going to the spa after coming back on board from ports. I also like the spa cabin because you are given discounts on spa services that others are not. As far as the crowds, I've never felt crowded in the spa and was always able to find a heated seat. I do not cruise during high season though.

Enjoy your spa cabin, I know I always do and am booked on the Breeze November 2018!

I LOVE Cloud 9 spa and have already prebooked for the Breeze on Nov. 5. We tend to spend a lot of time there plus there are no kids. I can't wait.

If you prebook the Cloud 9 you do save some $$$ just like the other Spa services (and you don't have to wait in line and hope you get the time you want).

Me and dw for the spa pass in may on the breeze and used it only on sea days. As port days we were hot already and we were far from the spa area. I think we broke even on the 199 spa pass. However we booked the spa balcony on breeze next may. I expect to use spa area more because we are right down the hall. I never found the spa to be packed. Sometimes there were people let’s say 75% full but not normally. It’s very relaxing I like to steam shower lay in heated lounger shower then thlosotherapy then shower. Get a drink of cold orange water. Very relaxing looking at the clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I found this thread. I just booked Breeze Spa Balcony Room for Mar 2018 as a surprise to my gf for christmas. I just had a melanoma removed so was looking for out of the sun type activities. My first CCL cruise, her first cruise ever. Both mid 40's. Plan to visit spa a lot on sea days

When/how do you book the Spa Pass? Cruising in February.

Thanks!

You can now book them on line! Week long passes only not daily. Look under Relaxation Area. You have 2 options single or couple. We have had to do this because no spa cabins are available and we love the T-pool and saunas..Good Luck..

Glad I found this thread. I just booked Breeze Spa Balcony Room for Mar 2018 as a surprise to my gf for christmas. I just had a melanoma removed so was looking for out of the sun type activities. My first CCL cruise, her first cruise ever. Both mid 40's. Plan to visit spa a lot on sea days

We love the spa area. T-pool is so much better than the hot tubs out in the sun! Saunas are great too.. What a great Christmas surprise!

Thanks! I found it and booked.

Question for you experts! There will be three adults in the cabin and we booked the 'for two' package. Is the spa pass tied to your cabin or do we have to choose which two get of us will get to use it all week?

Father/Mother/Adult Daughter. This will be a Christmas present for our daughter, but when do you 'choose' who the 2nd person is that will be using the pass?

Thanks...hope that wasn't as confusing as it sounds!

We bought the 7 Day Couples Spa Pass for our cruise on the Breeze last week (Thanksgiving). The way it works is you present your sail and sign card(s) and they put a spa sticker on it and you get a wrist band. So, in essence, it's restricted to whomever's cards are given the sticker. The wrist band color changes daily and you have to leave your card at the counter when using the thermal suite. Since the number of passes were so limited, they recognized me each time I went in to use the Spa, so I don't know if you'd be able to do any switcheroo on them for a day or two.

On the subject of the Thermal Suites (which I used almost daily) my only complaint is that the staff doesn't do much to keep the suites quiet. When I'm tyring to relax I DO NOT need to hear the latest personal family gossip or raucous laughter. Luckily it was only about three occasions and I was able to move on to the next room to get away from it. Aside from that, very relaxing after a workout.

Remember, you can book the spa through today and still get an additional 20% off savings (Cyber Monday Special). The promo code is CSPA20. We just booked the couples one and saved almost $45!

How were you able to get that? They told me it doesn't apply for the spa passes, botox or accupuncture.

How were you able to get that? They told me it doesn't apply for the spa passes, botox or accupuncture.

Well, they were wrong. Just go to your booking, click on spa ...find the couple's or single pass, upon check out put in ALL CAPS...CSPA20 in the promo code section, and bam...it should work.

• 1 year later...