7 day Spa pass on Breeze

McDangerpants

On 5/11/2017 at 7:00 PM, moongal said:

Do only the dream class ships have this thassowhatever pool? I think I heard the newer ships like Vista did not have them. I wonder why they discontinued this type of spa thing? (Sorry for the life of me I can't remember what exactly it is called)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe the Splendor has one.

15 hours ago, iltutcruiser said:

I am planning to book on the Breeze for Nov 2019, can anyone tell me how much the spa pass would be for one person ? Trying to figure out if it would be less to just get the spa cabin. sailing solo, so trying to get the best deal.

So we are also on this cruise and I have been watching for the couples pass to show up in the spa excursions, no luck yet. 😂  We booked it last November on the Breeze and it was wonderful, not sure why it's not showing up this year as an option.  Hopefully they will offer it again this year. 😁

• 2 months later...

So they finally posted the spa passes, but are only for 7-days for the 14-day cruise.  Went ahead and booked it, we don't usually go every day anyway.  Noticed on our September cruise they also have 4 or 5 day passes for a 7-day cruise listed.  Maybe this is the new norm for the passes going forward.