Orange juice

I found the fresh squeezed OJ near the entrance to the Windjammer where there is a bar and some tables. Look for a big machine with oranges in it. I found it inconvenient and usually just get the regular OJ from concentrate.

As mentioned, even if you don't want to wait for it in the WJ, just ask a server and they'll be glad to get it for you. If you have the package, I would definitely get it over the machine stuff. IMO, that isn't OJ. I realize I'm a little biased living in Florida, but if I can't get the fresh OJ I'll just skip it all together. Fresh is so much better!

As mentioned, even if you don't want to wait for it in the WJ, just ask a server and they'll be glad to get it for you. If you have the package, I would definitely get it over the machine stuff. IMO, that isn't OJ. I realize I'm a little biased living in Florida, but if I can't get the fresh OJ I'll just skip it all together. Fresh is so much better!

+1 from a Florida expat.

If you have the drink package where the good oj is included, why would you get it from room service??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't i just meant it was on the roomservice breakfast menu at a charge as i thought op was asking where you could get freshly squeezed orange Juice.

43 cruises and counting.