Changing name on a booking

Tiggertastic

We're due to cruise in the summer and final payment is this week. We know the price of changing the guest prior to final payment but cannot locate the actual cost after final payment.Can anyone help.

We've got a sudden change where someone can't come and after pricing it's now more for single occupancy than we are currently booked at for 2 people in 1 cabin.

We're in the UK if that puts any slant on the answer.

We've tried pricing different cabins with 2 rooms and it's too expensive so need to keep the 2 cabins.

We're hoping another friend can come and get the time off to take the slot but their boss is away so won't know until after final payment.. If not how does NCL take it if the 2nd person doesn't turn up.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Tiggertastic

If it's before final payment I think you can just swap out the guests. We'd booked a cruise and then I found out I was pregnant and would be too far along by the time our cruise happened. Rather than disappoint the kids, my mother in law took my spot and traveled with my husband and kids. There was no charge.

I had to do a name change on my last cruise and was told the first name change is free and then they would charge for any after that one. It was super easy.

Was his done before or after final payment? Thanks. Interested in the know the answer to this question also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, I've written to my PCC for advice but he's not around today. Anyone got experience of a guest not showing up? Book and pay for 2 but 1 guest not make it.

You lose all the payment except the Taxes and Port Charges for a no show.

Thanks everyone. A friend looks like he may be able to step in. So I think a name change, pay balance and then if he can't make it my worst case I lose the money for his slot. I was worried they wouldn't let my son board if there was only him for his cabin.

Jus to add he is over 21 so no issue there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums