There is an ongoing (near) live thread from someone on Westerdam now located at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2493213

She is doing a personal travel blog that she refers to in that thread that is to contain photos and info about Westie post dry dock.

Yes thanks we had read all those posts .

Primary interest are the current post dry dock photos of the public areas & state room remodels:)

Yes thanks we had read all those posts .

Primary interest are the current post dry dock photos of the public areas & state room remodels:)

The link Obnxshs gave you is from a passenger actually on the Westerdam right now on the first post-drydock cruise. She is doing a photographic blog detailing her travels in Italy, the port stops, and the ship. She is a very good photographer. The actual ship photos are not posted yet, but they are coming up soon. I would ask your questions on her thread, and she may be able to photograph what you're looking for.

yes those pictures are beautiful but I think OP was wanting pictures of interior. We have been hoping for more pictures of interior as well. Based on the few I have seen the arrangement of the TV above couch takes away the better seating that I had hoped for by getting a suite.......looks like the only non-bed seating is a small straight back chair......disappointing after paying for the small suite rather than just getting a regular verandah room with small sofa facing TV. But we will smile and enjoy it since it is still great to get out of town on vacation.

yes those pictures are beautiful but I think OP was wanting pictures of interior. We have been hoping for more pictures of interior as well. Based on the few I have seen the arrangement of the TV above couch takes away the better seating that I had hoped for by getting a suite.......looks like the only non-bed seating is a small straight back chair......disappointing after paying for the small suite rather than just getting a regular verandah room with small sofa facing TV. But we will smile and enjoy it since it is still great to get out of town on vacation.

I was curious about regular veranda cabins. We were just on the Oosterdam, which had gone through a drydock renovation last year. The tiny flat screen TV's above the desk were replaced by a large 42" flat screen mounted in a kind of shadow box frame right at the foot of the bed. It was a perfect location for viewing the TV. I certainly hope they did the same on the Westerdam reno. We also had friends who were just in a veranda cabin on the Eurodam, post drydock, and the TV was also on the wall at the foot of the bed.