Breakaway - Burn the Floor or Rock of Ages

KillaFee

My husband, 22 month old daughter, and parents will be boarding the BA on Sunday. Whohooo!

My husband and I are trying to plan a date night or two sans toddler and trying to decide between Burn the Floor or Rock of Ages if we see a show. Thoughts?

Also, recommendations for a fun date night ? We love cocktails and checking out different venues and have the UBP. Thinking of one night out in Bermuda and another night out on the ship perhaps seeing the ice bar, the waterfront, dinner, and a comedy show? Aggghh to many options! Anything you think we shouldn't waste our time with? Also, does anyone have the margaritaville breakfast menu?

Sorry for all of the questions. Experienced cruiser but first time with a kid and grandparents!

Thanks,

Laura

I don't think there's much to do in Bermuda at night but I may be wrong. I would try to attend both because they were both fantastic. I know my boyfriend would 100% pick Rock of Ages over Burn the Floor only because it's more his "style". He was confused for a performer multiple times on our cruise by staff and passengers alike :')

Rock of Ages is great. Seen it about 6 times already!! Dinner in the Manhattan Room when they have music and dancing too is also a great time.

Just sit on the waterfront and watch a beautiful sunset, holding cocktails. ..best time ever.

Safe sailing

I don't think there's much to do in Bermuda at night but I may be wrong. I would try to attend both because they were both fantastic. I know my boyfriend would 100% pick Rock of Ages over Burn the Floor only because it's more his "style". He was confused for a performer multiple times on our cruise by staff and passengers alike :')

On arrival night (Wednesday), you can catch the ferry to Hamilton for the Harbor Nights street fair (7-10 pm). You are 2 weeks early for the America's Cup that will start preliminary races toward the end of the month.

Rock of Ages hands down! seen it 4x, hoping to see it 2 more times this month.

Wendesday is Harbor Nights Festival in Bermuda. i would def check that out, but you would probably have to bring your child with you (i wouldnt leave my child alone on the ship, anyway).

rock of ages has naughty talk and gestures. i know you said no kids but just wanted to make sure you are ok with that kind of stuff. i loved the show and would see it a 2nd time

i am not into dancing shows at all. avoid them at all costs on TV. however. i did like burn the floor and was amazed at the energy. i also saw them 9pm wednesday nite in MDR and if you sit at the back of the stage area you can have them almost in your lap. highly recommend!

• 2 weeks later...
Rock of Ages is great. Seen it about 6 times already!! Dinner in the Manhattan Room when they have music and dancing too is also a great time.

Just sit on the waterfront and watch a beautiful sunset, holding cocktails. ..best time ever.

Safe sailing

When does the dinner and dancing occur?

• 4 weeks later...