Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
4ready2cruz

Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

Recommended Posts

I noticed today this room (1854) is now 4 and 5 thousand dollars (3 people) for the new Liberty 2020-2021 sailing dates! We paid $2,400 before the reclassification. Crazy!  :classic_blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got a great deal!  I thought paying right under $3800 for the 3 of us for oct 2019 on liberty was a great deal. Price includes taxes, port fees and grats.  I booked this room before it was reclassified about 1.5 years ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ladysilver said:

I noticed today this room (1854) is now 4 and 5 thousand dollars (3 people) for the new Liberty 2020-2021 sailing dates! We paid $2,400 before the reclassification. Crazy!  :classic_blink:

Same thing with the NV and MA. The prices are now in line with the other suite prices. I have one booked for next year at $1400 for 3 nights which I will probably cancel. If I booked it now at the new prices it's around $2000. I have 2 others booked at okay prices

Edited by molly361

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello 

 

 Does any one know if these Panoramic Suites on Adventure include free internet like on the Oasis class Grand suites?

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sergio11 said:

Hello 

 

 Does any one know if these Panoramic Suites on Adventure include free internet like on the Oasis class Grand suites?

 

Thanks 

No, free internet for GS and better on Oasis and Quantum class only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, molly361 said:

Same thing with the NV and MA. The prices are now in line with the other suite prices. I have one booked for next year at $1400 for 3 nights which I will probably cancel. If I booked it now at the new prices it's around $2000. I have 2 others booked at okay prices

 

One popped up on Mariner for less than a JS, but when I went to select a cabin it said not available.  Under $1,000 for a 4 day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

One popped up on Mariner for less than a JS, but when I went to select a cabin it said not available.  Under $1,000 for a 4 day

What date??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

What date??

 

Sorry dont recall.  I was looking all over.

 

Maybe fall 2019

Edited by John&LaLa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Sorry dont recall.  I was looking all over.

 

Maybe fall 2019

Thanks. The least expensive four night I can find is $600 pp when I do a search

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Thanks. The least expensive four night I can find is $600 pp when I do a search

 

Have you had one yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

One popped up on Mariner for less than a JS, but when I went to select a cabin it said not available.  Under $1,000 for a 4 day

Was this $2000 for two passengers for 4 days.  I am paying about $550 a day for 3 on a 7 day cruise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve regularly paid around 4K for four of us in a GS on Harmony. This last time was $4800 all in with trip insurance and $300 obc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 2:48 PM, John&LaLa said:

 

I just hate that you want to cancel a cruise because you saw someone had a cheap cabin.  This kind of talk is very prevalent here.  It's one of the reasons people come here.

 

Really dont think I said or implied you had to leave.

 

Edited by beachluver9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...