Do Oceanview Panoramic Suites also get suite benefits?

Hoping someone will come back after May and verify what benefits they received. We just booked one of these on Mariner for next November. Hoping for full suite privedges like we received when we were in the Ben and Jerry’s “Sweet” a couple of years ago. I’ll be good either way but it would be nice to have confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also thinking of trying one of these on the Mariner. Guess we have to wait to see if they get full suite bennies or just JS ones.

Also thinking of trying one of these on the Mariner. Guess we have to wait to see if they get full suite bennies or just JS ones.

I have one booked for next year. I’m expecting the benefits will be the same as the Junior Suites.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have one booked for next year. I’m expecting the benefits will be the same as the Junior Suites.

That's what I was thinking. If that's the case we will probably stick with a balcony cabin, not worth the extra cost

As the Suite benefits page specifically has an asterisk for excludes Junior suites and it doesn't mention these suites, I think theres an argument to be made either way. I booked for the view, extra room, and bathroom. The price was the same as a balcony for me anyway. But if they don't give me a gold card, I will be prepared to make the argument as they clearly let me book the room without it saying it didn't get those benefits.

WOW I'm so happy to find this thread.

I just booked 1804 on EX in November, just for the extra space and extra bathroom.

I was surprised when it came up to book with 4 people, and a good price.

I am now expecting Junior Suite benefits, but only for the extra points.:)

We already get Full Suite benefits, so the only extra benefit for our girls would be the Gold Card, which won't give them much more.

Cheers

Aussie Frequent Floaters

We are in 1854 on independence end of May so will update. When booking it was more expensive than both J4 / GS and OS .....we lucked out and got in on a WS guarantee. Will post details of what you get and what you don't on our return .

Thanks! Look forward to hearing about your experience.

we are in 1854 on independence end of may so will update. When booking it was more expensive than both j4 / gs and os .....we lucked out and got in on a ws guarantee. Will post details of what you get and what you don't on our return .

congratulations!!

We were in that type of cabin on the Freedom this past March. We absolutely loved the cabin. They already charged a premium for that type of oceanview cabin. If they re-label it a suite, I guess we will not be booking that type of cabin again. Back to booking other cabins that will accommodate our family of 6 or booking a few rooms side by side.

I looked at a similar type of cabin on the NCL Dawn and they call this type of cabin a suite and give the suite privileges. We picked a couple of interior cabins for less than half the price for the 6 of us. We will spend the extra money we saved on excursions and a few other perks we can enjoy.

I just put a hold on 4 NR Central Park cabins for Easter '20 on Harmony OTS. Of the 4, 2 adjoining cabins are cheaper by some $200 than a cabin for 4. In addition get an additional $100 obc, 2 lunches (on Allure it was Giovanni's) Jamie's (?) and a bottle of wine. Go figure.

I just put a hold on 4 NR Central Park cabins for Easter '20 on Harmony OTS. Of the 4, 2 adjoining cabins are cheaper by some $200 than a cabin for 4. In addition get an additional $100 obc, 2 lunches (on Allure it was Giovanni's) Jamie's (?) and a bottle of wine. Go figure.

What do you mean by putting “on hold”?

What do you mean by putting “on hold”?

Requested the Certified Vacation Planner that I would like a 24 hour hold on selected cabins to confer with family members. She spoke with a supervisor and was given to 11PM tonight to convert to actual booking, which was more than the 24 hours.

Edited by nelblu
addl data

• 4 weeks later...

Ok , I emailed the concierge on Independence which is just out of dry dock and has had 1804/1854 added as Panoramic Suites and asked if had Suite benefits , gold card , lounge etc . The reply is as follows.

"I regret to inform you that this room has no access in Suite Lounge/ Gold Card or other Suite Amenities"

It will be treated as a JS grade.

• 4 weeks later...
I spoke with a RCCL Agent last night while working on a separate issue, and although she was new and not very familiar, she took a long break from our phone call to speak with a supervisor regarding my question about the Ocean View Panoramic Suite. For my sailing in June 2018, this is a Suite level. It accrues two points per night on C&A and comes with bath amenities, bath robes, concierge service, and suite lounge access on deck 14. If I get any other info I'll post it. I think this is a new change along with the removal of the word family from the name.
How was it?

We are thinking of booking this suite.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Did we end up figuring out what the answer is on this? I am looking at the Mariner of the Seas for August 2019 in an Oceanview Panoramic Suite. Does it get 2 C&A points and get suite amenities?

I have made three phone calls. 2 people told me yes. 1 person told me no. This is calling the Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Desk.

Did we end up figuring out what the answer is on this? I am looking at the Mariner of the Seas for August 2019 in an Oceanview Panoramic Suite. Does it get 2 C&A points and get suite amenities?

I have made three phone calls. 2 people told me yes. 1 person told me no. This is calling the Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Desk.

Not a definitive answer yet, IMO. A pretty good indication that it does not get suite benefits via an email from a concierge, but nothing from a person that has been in the cabin since the change.

Pretty sure that it will get double points because if it isn't a full suite, the alternative is a Jr suite.

I screwed up on this one if it isn't a full suite, as I booked under a non-refundable promotion, then right before final payment, a local TA came out with ridiculously low fares...

I'm also waiting for a definitive answer. We booked this room on Liberty for November 2019. If it gives double points, it will push us up to diamond! 😊