harmony booking / cruise missing

I know this is really early to be concerned but here is the issue . I book harmony of the seas april 17 2017 . I have been checking for price reduction once a week which is normal for me. today found that the cruise is not on the website ( sep 28/2018). I check my . cruises and it is not listed either.so I called loyalty dwsk and they say it is redlined but still have it in their records as a valid booking. they have no idea why . has anyone experienced this and any guess as to what the problem is

I am trying to wrap my mind around the possibility of someone chartering the entire Harmony of the Seas. :eek::o

Symphony is chartered for a 5 night right before the Transatlantic, the Amway cruise.

Try googling the ship name and sailing date - often group or charter bookings are listed.
thanks I tried that and no result other than rccl sites the lady said it was coded red and she had no idea what that meant

I am trying to wrap my mind around the possibility of someone chartering the entire Harmony of the Seas. :eek::o

A few years ago the cost was $10 million for an Oasis class ship in the high season.

A few years ago the cost was $10 million for an Oasis class ship in the high season.

Chick-fil-A booked Allure a few years ago for 4 or 5 days. They then ran another short cruise to get back on schedule. I guess some will spend the money, but it is a lot.

I got my D+ discount so it's a little less. You and Lee are invited as well

Will we be getting C&A points on the charter?

Would you please post the daily MDR menus? Where exactly will the Honey Stung Chicken be served in WIndjammer?

Will we be getting C&A points on the charter?

Would you please post the daily MDR menus? Where exactly will the Honey Stung Chicken be served in WIndjammer?

Yes if you pay at least $1

Honey stung chicken will be served on the third night on the left side of the WJ

You forgot to ask how cold the rooms are and if your bed will be hard or soft.:D

Of course your family is also invited. Sadly mattresses will be hard and be sure to keep your balcony door closed please:halo:

update to this story. called again today still no cruise no booking , again they confirmed I am still an active booking , again they have no idea and again refused to escalate. likely because I booked with them then transferred to a ta to get obc. so tomorrow I will see whether my ta is worthy of his title LOL

update to this story. called again today still no cruise no booking , again they confirmed I am still an active booking , again they have no idea and again refused to escalate. likely because I booked with them then transferred to a ta to get obc. so tomorrow I will see whether my ta is worthy of his title LOL

I and many others have gone through this same thing. They will NOT tell you or your TA anything until they are ready to. In our case it was almost 3 weeks from the time that the cruise showed as N/A until they confirmed that it was chartered. The group that handles the garters is a separate group and they do not share that information with the other groups.

Just be patient, do not book airfare and wait for Royal to contact you. Whatever you do, do not cancel this cruise until you hear from Royal they will offer you price protection on a couple of different sailings and OBC if in fact the cruise is chartered.

I found this from RCCL...

Individual Reservations to Groups Transfers:

• Transfers from Individual Reservations (FIT) into an existing group may be made at prevailing fares. Fulllegal names and full group deposits must be on the booking at the time of transfer. Transfers must beallocated space.

• Group fares are not protected and GAP may be applied.

• The Travel Partner can transfer bookings to total no more than the Group maximum (fifty (50) staterooms/thirty-two (32) for NE products for an Affinity group or sixteen (16) for a Promotional group).

• Transfers from Individual Reservations to Groups may not be applicable for Code Yellow sailings and arenot applicable to Code Red sailings.

• Benefits earned in Individual Reservations are not transferable.

• Transferring Individual Reservations bookings to groups below Minimum will not be allowed unlesstransferring in enough bookings to bring the Group above Minimum size.

Inventory Reviews:

• Royal Caribbean International may contact you at any time to review any unsold inventory. During thisreview, unsold inventory (inventory without full legal names and full deposits) may be recalled.

• Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to contact you at any time to review group inventory heldon sail dates that are at risk of being oversold (Code Red Sailings). During this review, all unsold inventory(inventory without full legal names and full deposits) will be recalled.

• Other than Code Red sailings, a reviewed Group will have seven (7) business days to add full legal namesand payments prior to being reduced to sold.

thanks to all that responded I will wait them out as suggested . I will not cancel till I hear from them but since they suggested was a code red issue then I do not like my chances on being on that ship . that would disappoint me I had 8329 aqua theatre view with a distant ocean view and great aqua view for the show but it is what it is I will continue to update and again thanks to all

a quick update so spoke with ta and asked him to do a soft inquiry about the status of the 9/29/2018 cruise on the harmony . the cruise showed back up on the website but as sold out and my booking showed up but still unable to access it . he said he would likely be getting a notice of chance and provide options which should be favorable he agreed to get back with me with a week