excursion through carnival not listed for my cruise

I am going on the Freedom in February 2018 and want to visit Lamanai in Belize. The carnival website has the excursion listed but my vacation manager doesn't. I called carnival and they had a couple of guesses but couldn't verify. I am told to book through them on a tender port when the excursion is long and there is a chance we might not make it back to the ship in time. What is my next step? Should I take my chances booking through another agency or is there a way to push carnival to find my answer? thanks

Strange that it would not be listed on the manager page, but if it were me, I would keep checking the manager page. If it does not show up on there prior to cruise, you can always go directly to the excursion desk on the ship and see if it is even being offered on your sailing. If this is a longer excursion where timing is critical in getting back to the ship before sailing, I would be a little nervous about booking it through an independent operator. Good Luck!

Feb 18 is a long time away. I wouldn't worry yet. This does sound like s good one to do the cruise ship excursion for. There's a good chance it'll show up before the cruise still. I'd wait till ur 3-6 months out before worrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going on the Freedom in February 2018 and want to visit Lamanai in Belize. The carnival website has the excursion listed but my vacation manager doesn't. I called carnival and they had a couple of guesses but couldn't verify. I am told to book through them on a tender port when the excursion is long and there is a chance we might not make it back to the ship in time. What is my next step? Should I take my chances booking through another agency or is there a way to push carnival to find my answer? thanks

It is a bit early. Just keep checking.

Try emailing shoreexcursions@carnival.com. It could be that you are not in port long enough for that particular excursion. Or it could just be that they haven't renewed the contract with the vendor yet for the specific dates of your cruise. In any case, the email that I listed can give you a better idea of why it's not listed than the customer service reps that you spoke to, since they deal specifically with excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums