MrsG0117

Drone Video of the Carnival Paradise

We were able to capture some awesome drone shots of the Carnival Paradise cruising underneath the Sunshine Skyway Bridge in St. Petersburg, FL. Enjoy!! :hearteyes:

uA5b8tIrL9w

Does Carnival or other cruise line allows passengers to operate drones (maybe with a previous permission) when the ship is moored at the port? I'd like to use a drone on my next cruise, but I don't know the policies.

Last I heard. And it was for Royal. You could bring the drone. But they will keep it until you get off the ship the different ports. Then you have to know what the laws are in that country so you don't get it taken by the police. I did a drone video of my last cruise. I parked in the parking garage and did my fly by of Brilliance of the Seas. Then I packed it up and left it in the car trunk because I just didn't want it take when I was in Mexico. Hope this helps. I have a DJI 4 pro. I know they make smaller ones know :) Happy Sailing my friend.