If looking to purchase beverage packages, check your cruise planner today....

tartana

I'm not sure if this is for everyone and I apologize if yours does not qualify; however, there are some 20%discounts available for some cruises right now on the alcohol beverage packages. There are at least two of us that I've heard of so far on totally different cruises where they've shown up when you go to "checkout" on Celebrities website with a bev package purchase. Check it out, if you've been looking as I have. I was very pleased to see it after watching for months. I did just pay in full yesterday; however, I've heard that may not have mattered.

Someone shared this on the boards yesterday:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/17057128_CEL_72hour_Sale.pdf

Maybe they started early? I'm still hoping that the next sale will include my 2018 transpacific. I'd be curious to hear if they put the dinner packages on sale or just single reservations to the restaurants...

Our trip is listed an an applicable sailing. Nothing was listed on the Manage My Reservation today (Thursday) Just added a couple items to our cart. Our 7 night beverage package upgrade (Classic to Premium) was at list price $11.80 a night - not sure if upgrades would qualify. I tried a couple shore excursions and they also show up at list price in the cart. The 72 hour window would suggest Friday, Saturday, Sunday so maybe it's too early.

slightly confused as the small print at the bottom of the page from the link above says the discounts are available when purchased between 9-11th june - so tomorrow - so how come some people can see the discounts already? is this why i cant see any when i go to my reservation options??

Unlimited internet also has a 20% pre-cruise discount instead of the normal 10%. When I called Captains Club to get the Elite discount they told me they could not apply the Elite discount to the sale price. No doubling up on the discounts.

Our trip is listed an an applicable sailing. Nothing was listed on the Manage My Reservation today (Thursday) Just added a couple items to our cart. Our 7 night beverage package upgrade (Classic to Premium) was at list price $11.80 a night - not sure if upgrades would qualify. I tried a couple shore excursions and they also show up at list price in the cart. The 72 hour window would suggest Friday, Saturday, Sunday so maybe it's too early.

I hate to sound stupid...but how do you purchase on-line an upgrade from a perk Classic Package to Premium? Under what tab and is "Upgrade" a choice you select? I'm just surprised that X's website would know I had the Classic Package since I get emails telling me I should purchase one for my upcoming cruise... Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

great information. I had previously booked a 4 night dining package, then was thinking I'd maybe like 8, but there was no 8 available so I was considering booking another 4. this 20% off special showed up for my sailing with an 8 and a 9 night package discounted by 20% so canceled what I had and booked the 8 I wanted. I looked and there didn't appear to be any other discounts for shore excursions, but this was pretty much what I wanted for a price better than I could have hoped for.

I hate to sound stupid...but how do you purchase on-line an upgrade from a perk Classic Package to Premium? Under what tab and is "Upgrade" a choice you select? I'm just surprised that X's website would know I had the Classic Package since I get emails telling me I should purchase one for my upcoming cruise... Any help would be appreciated!

Login to your Captains Club account. You should be able to select Manage My Reservation for your upcoming trip. Right now this isn't working for me - I click and nothing happens. However, I selected "Check In" from the very top menu (even though check in doesn't start until next week). That gives me the website in the "old look". Select Already booked and Cruise Planner. You get to login again and this time select Explore Cruise Planner. There is a banner that comes up above the shore excursions that says I am eligible for a beverage package upgrade. It shows all the options there.

I have two reservations and this option only shows up for the one where check in starts Monday. It's nowhere to be found for my other trip in 2018.

Hope this helps.

OMG, thank you, thank you, we've just saved £££££ on the premium beverage package for our upcoming TA on Eclipse in October 2017! It was going to cost £1500 for 2 of us, just paid £880!

Wow. That seems more than a 20% saving

I can't see the upgrade banner for my Dec sailing. I have lots of OBC so I thought I would upgrade from Classic to Premium. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow.

We did not have a banner or anything. Go to your reservation, manage your account. I had to scroll to the bottom of the page, then swipe to the right, and low and behold, the beverage packages were 50% off. No advance notice given, just info from this thread and our roll call. :D

great information. I had previously booked a 4 night dining package, then was thinking I'd maybe like 8, but there was no 8 available so I was considering booking another 4. this 20% off special showed up for my sailing with an 8 and a 9 night package discounted by 20% so canceled what I had and booked the 8 I wanted. I looked and there didn't appear to be any other discounts for shore excursions, but this was pretty much what I wanted for a price better than I could have hoped for.

Thank you! I was hoping they would include the packages. Again, my sailing isn't included, but was I very curious about what they had on sale.

we did not have a banner or anything. Go to your reservation, manage your account. I had to scroll to the bottom of the page, then swipe to the right, and low and behold, the beverage packages were 50% off. No advance notice given, just info from this thread and our roll call. :d

wow!!!

Does anyone know if they still have 2 for 1 onboard to upgrade from classic to premium beverage as some have said in the past?

Going on Equinox in 30 days.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for posting! Would have likely never known! We were considering a 4 night dinner package but bumped it up to a 6 night :)

Sounds like us! We were going to buy the 4 night but when I just logged into my account I saw 20% off 6 nights so we bought that. It looks as though excursions are still not sale priced.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the heads up! I just found that the discount is 50% off of the classic beverage package on my transatlantic cruise! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I took advantage of this!