britty1

Jr suite question

Are people in jr. Suits allowed to use the reserved seating for suite guests in the theatre.

The only suite perks you get are priority boarding, tub in cabin, coffee maker, robes and double points. I believe upgraded shampoo and soap also.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Are people in jr. Suits allowed to use the reserved seating for suite guests in the theatre.

No. In so many ways, a Junior Suite is not a 'real' suite. When you see the reserved seating section, you will see this sign:

gold%20seapass%20card%20access%20sign_zpstewqezo0.jpg

Your SeaPass card will be silver. This area, like many suite perks, is only for holders of GOLD SeaPass cards.

On Quantum and Oasis Class, Junior Suite guests also have dinner access to the fabulous Coastal Kitchen. In addition Junior suite guests gain choice front row mezzanine seats at 270 Lounge and the main theater.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

On Quantum and Oasis Class, Junior Suite guests also have dinner access to the fabulous Coastal Kitchen. In addition Junior suite guests gain choice front row mezzanine seats at 270 Lounge and the main theater.

Please clarify your above statement (in red). JS guests are not eligible for preferred seating.

Please clarify your above statement (in red). JS guests are not eligible for preferred seating.

It doesn't matter. OP's posting history shows that she is asking about either Radiance or Explorer. :)