Dining packages

davewg59

I'm not sure, but same thing is happening for our upcoming Summit cruise. They offer 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 night packages, but no 5 night package. Probably an IT issue, and we know Celebrity's expertise in that department.

Does anyone know why Silhouette does not offer the 3 night dining speciality package but offers 4 nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to get a 3 night package after we boarded on my Silhouette cruise back in February. Cost was $109 per person. From everything I've read, it seems to be a better option to book dining packages onboard, rather than online before the cruise. We were also able to get an all you can eat lunch at Sushi On Five for $25 per person (well worth it, IMHO). We ended up dining at Qsine, Murano and The Lawn Club Grill. I had dined at Qsine before on the Summit and thoroughly enjoyed it. Murano was fantastic. So good, we took them up on the offer to come back for lunch a few days later for $25 per person. The biggest surprise was Lawn Club Grill. Absolutely fantastic meal and one of the best Ribeye's I've ever had.

Does anyone know why Silhouette does not offer the 3 night dining speciality package but offers 4 nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call Captains Club, the website is A MESS!!!!!! The three night packages are not on sale however.