Magic 8 Day - Southern Route

We did that route twice 2015-2016. Reason we went back to back years was to do our homework for our wedding in 2016. We wanted to check out the stops prior to our family and friends coming. You should have La Romana on that trip as well. LR is descent, Bayahibe is the beach we went to, and it's nice. Aruba is just beautiful so you can't go wrong with anything you do there. Curaçao is another beautiful island. We did the city tour where they show you the moving bridge, the curaçao factory, and then a trip to Mambo beach. Mambo beach is pretty cool, and I would recommend it if you want a beach day. Some of my family and friends did the ATV's and they loved it. And you get three sea days : )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would love to see Dailies and Menus. We are on that sailing in August too. It will be our 44th wedding anniversary.

We have been before. We LOVED the Trolley Tour. It was very informative. And you are downtown, so when it is over, you can shop, dine, etc.

We were on it, but no pics. Sorry :( we were not impressed with the dining menus or the buffet. One night they had 9 hot selections total on the buffet. We had excellent meals at Cucina and Prime.

Way too much trivia in our opinion, but Dr E was by far the best cruise director we have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone just take the Magic 8 day Southern Route to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk? I was wondering how the cruise was and if anyone had copies or pictures of the menus?

Southern is the best route.

We did the Southern on the Vista a couple weeks ago. Loved it. Great excursions in all stops...Coast to Coast Grand Turk, Monkeyland and Flavors for Families in DR, Sunset Catamaran cruise in Aruba, and Discover Curaçao tour. All awesome tours but the Aruba sunset cruise was off the chart amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on it, but no pics. Sorry :( we were not impressed with the dining menus or the buffet. One night they had 9 hot selections total on the buffet. We had excellent meals at Cucina and Prime.

Way too much trivia in our opinion, but Dr E was by far the best cruise director we have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trivia is why we chose that cruise. Inadvertly..........You made my day. Thank you

We have been sailing on Princess. HAL. and I would be a fool to complain but I am SO Ready to be back on Carnival with lots of things I LIKE to do going on all the Time.

I heard a lot of Carnival folks on HAL and Princess...and yes, a lot of people sail all three.........say the same thing.

Seriously..........You would LOVE HAL. Good Food. good Shows. Older crowd. Not much to do on sea days if you don't swim or sun. AND Pools are never crowded.

We were on the June 3 sailing. I don't have menus, but I do have my Fun Times. Is there something in particular you are looking for? I haven't taken photos of them, but I can.

Please post them dear lady. Or at least the Sea Days. You MADE my DAY. I want to see them very much.

We were on the June 3 sailing. I don't have menus, but I do have my Fun Times. Is there something in particular you are looking for? I haven't taken photos of them, but I can.

I believe that the formal nights would be Sunday and Thursday but just would like to know for sure please. Trying to plan for what nights to do the steakhouse and Italian.

I've found they don't vary too much if it's the same CD / ED on the same itinerary. So would love to see them all just to have an idea.

Can you remember what was on the MDR menu the day you were in Aruba?

We did it last Nov and had a great time but not a person who will keep fun times or remember the menus for past cruises.

Same here! I don't think I took any pictures of those things. But you can check my review, it's in my signature...