Choice Air after purchase

My latest cruise I booked on Celebrity's website. Then a few days later found a good deal on airfare through ChoiceAir and puchased that. Then I transferred all to my TA.

Just wondering if it's possible to purchase ChoiceAir after having transferred to the TA? For example, if I book a cruise onboard, then transfer to my TA, then several months later decide to book ChoiceAir, can that be done? If so, do I book it direct or have to go through the TA (and potentially pay a service fee for them to do it)?

We just had our flights change so much that we could no longer use them (thanks a lot Air Berlin) and had to rebook. Ended up going through Choice Air. Only 2 weeks until our trip and we are booked through a TA. I just entered in the info on the CA website and was able to book no problem.

I always book the airfair later and it's usually choice air. I book it myself. Last cruise after I booked it, I saw my TA was offering a $50 credit if you booked choice air through them so I called told them I had booked it and they gave me the credit. :D

We just had our flights change so much that we could no longer use them (thanks a lot Air Berlin) and had to rebook. Ended up going through Choice Air. Only 2 weeks until our trip and we are booked through a TA. I just entered in the info on the CA website and was able to book no problem.

Exactly what I needed to know. We've never booked a cruise onboard before, and normally don't book more than 6 months in advance. But it's possible to book a cruise far enough in advance that air schedules aren't available yet, and if I have to transfer my cruise to a TA within 60 days we could end up transferring before we can even book flights. Just wanted to know my options.

Exactly what I needed to know. We've never booked a cruise onboard before, and normally don't book more than 6 months in advance. But it's possible to book a cruise far enough in advance that air schedules aren't available yet, and if I have to transfer my cruise to a TA within 60 days we could end up transferring before we can even book flights. Just wanted to know my options.

Looks like you got your answer ... yes, it is definitely doable ... but just wanted to make note that if you purchase Celebrity insurance, purchase it before you book your flights through Choice Air. From what I was told, the price of the insurance stays the same but the airfare is also included in your refunds if you need to cancel for medical reasons. Just thought I would let you know what I learned.

Looks like you got your answer ... yes, it is definitely doable ... but just wanted to make note that if you purchase Celebrity insurance, purchase it before you book your flights through Choice Air. From what I was told, the price of the insurance stays the same but the airfare is also included in your refunds if you need to cancel for medical reasons. Just thought I would let you know what I learned.

We were able to add Celebrity insurance significantly after we had booked our air. We felt that the insurance covering the airfare for no additional cost was a good deal. For flights to Europe, we've found that Choice Air is usually the best price.