Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MVPinBoynton

Princess Air

Villager,

Thank you for the info. Did you already get your docs from Princess? They normally don't get sent out less than a month before the cruise.

The airlines code share a lot down here as well.

Qantas is with One World and Air NZ is with Star Alliance.They use Honolulu as a hub.

Those of you using Princess Air (Quantas, United etc) -- Did any of you do air deviations or are your flights all as assigned by Princess? If you did the deviations did you have to pay MORE than the $75 deviation fee? Also, what are the home cities are you beginning your trips from? Thanks!

PIN,

We are going on the PACIFIC PRINCESS out of SYDNEY APRIL 26 2006, doing the 23 days up to OSAKA JAPAN, the WW2 PACIFIC THEATER islands.

JIM

We are doing a b2b so took Princess Air with $75 deviation. Basically to make my domestic connections reasonable.I also prefer Qantas over United any day. WAVTAM

Jim,

What date are you cruising on the Diamond?

Hi Mike

Bit of a break in the thread but do you know of any other similar sites to CC where passengers get togther. Regards Ian

Ian,

It wouldn't be appropriate to mention other cruise bulletin boards on CC, but I will give you a link that will provide you with a bunch of them. Cruise Clues

Cruise Clues is a great resource for everything about cruising and does not compete with CC. In my opinion, no other board competes with CC. There is just no comparison as to the activity level on CC versus the others. The Australia/NZ threads are not particularly active on CC; but they are almost non-existent on any other board. Good luck.