Eclipse British Isles and French Open June 2017 review (long with photos)

texasgirl29

Thanks for the review from one Texan to another! We are doing a similar cruise from Dublin later this year (June). We will be on a three-family Budapest to Nuremberg river cruise and then A two-family stay in London before hubby and I board Eclipse. We have booked a flat owned by Alex in London. Wonder if it is the same Alex? Ours is three bedrooms and 2 baths. We are very close to the Canning Town tube station--farther east than you were. I enjoyed your London review and the review from some of the ports we will visit. Thanks for the great review and the ideas of what to do in port.

Thanks for reading my review and letting me know the photos are still there! It's always a labor of love to do a review with photos. It was a marvelous trip and you will enjoy it immensely.

As far as renting the flat, I know that TripAdviser links them do you can see what other properties the owner has.

JoAnn

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for reading my review and letting me know the photos are still there! It's always a labor of love to do a review with photos. It was a marvelous trip and you will enjoy it immensely.

As far as renting the flat, I know that TripAdviser links them do you can see what other properties the owner has.

JoAnn

We rented through AirBnB. I'll have to look on Trip Advisor and see if our flat is on there as well.

Thanks for the review from one Texan to another! We are doing a similar cruise from Dublin later this year (June). We will be on a three-family Budapest to Nuremberg river cruise and then A two-family stay in London before hubby and I board Eclipse. We have booked a flat owned by Alex in London. Wonder if it is the same Alex? Ours is three bedrooms and 2 baths. We are very close to the Canning Town tube station--farther east than you were. I enjoyed your London review and the review from some of the ports we will visit. Thanks for the great review and the ideas of what to do in port.

The owner if the flat we rented in Pimlico was Ken. I think his employee who met us at the flat was called Alex.

Thanks for the wonderful review, we'll be doing the Ireland, Scotland & Iceland cruise next year with a few of the same ports you visited, your lovely photos are a great preview!

You'll have a great time! I'd love to do that cruise someday.

So nice to see my review bumped up to help and inspire a new season of British Isles Cruisers. Thank you all for reading and commenting. For Christmas I gave my inlaws a photo book of our trip -- about 150 pages--and I really enjoyed revisiting it all over again with my mother in law. Unfortunately she missed out on quite a few excursions or had an abbreviated version, so she hinted she might have to go back and see them. I'm in!