Wheelchair accessible transportation

tcworld

Have a question about wheelchair accessible transportation from the cruise terminal in San Pedro to our hotel the Embassy Suites. We were planning to take the Super shuttle but they won’t guarantee an accessible vehicle for us. This has never happened before. How does everyone else get to their hotel after the cruise? We thought of just getting a taxi but to go all the way to our hotel by LAX is to cost prohibited. Any ideas?

Something is not right. I did not experience any problem with Super Shuttle. However, I was just going from the dock to LAX. The fact that you are going to a different location could be the issue, however they should be able to guarantee you an accessible vehicle within a reasonable time element.

Possible options: If the hotel you are going to offers shuttle to and from LAX, you could consider Super Shuttle to the airport. Depending on the location of the hotel you are staying at, there is an Amtrak bus that goes to the train station. I do not remember what I paid for the Amtrak bus. I think it was just a couple dollars.

Another possibility would be check the roll call to see if anyone else is staying in the same hotel or area and share a taxi with them.

Please let us know what you find.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty