Margaritaville on Breakaway - are drinks included?

If you have the alcohol package, do you have to pay for drinks at Margaritaville? What about their food? Is that included in dining package? TY.

The bar and dining room is like any other on the ship. If you have a UBP, it works there as well. You can use your SDP to pay for your meal, if you want. Me, personally, would rather use my SDP to pay for a steak dinner than a hamburger lunch.

Margaritaville is only open for lunch, weather permitting (it is outside in a covered area, but high winds or rain will close the restaurant).

At breakfast time, the restaurant is used as an outdoors extension to the buffet serving a complimentary buffet breakfast.

My husband and I went for lunch one day, we just paid because he had a beer and a burger and I had some appetizer and an ice tea. There were only 3 tables occupied and the service was awful. They were cleaning the ceilings (I think the ceilings have surf boards on them). All kinds of dirt was falling on the tables which they were not wiping down. It was kind of gross.

The Chill Bar in Margaritaville is one of our regular hang outs. We love the variety of margaritas, but my favorite drink there is Havanas and Bananas. Yes, drinks are included with UBP. Check out the terms of the beverage package to read about exclusions.

it'll always be Uptown to me

same here. I missed it. we walked thru the margaritaville on our last sail just to check it out. empty, tacky decor, and while i love Mexican food, i am not a fan of Margaritaville's food on land - so i doubt the sea version is any better.

same here. I missed it. we walked thru the margaritaville on our last sail just to check it out. empty, tacky decor, and while i love Mexican food, i am not a fan of Margaritaville's food on land - so i doubt the sea version is any better.

Margaritaville is not a Mexican restaurant either on land or on the ships. :rolleyes:

is that why their nachos are made with Cheez Whiz? Yuck!

Ha! Other than the nachos being rather large, I've never known any other reason to be excited about them. They do beat the nachos in O'sheehan's though, because those use snot. Cheez Whiz sucks but it's better than snot.

Ha! Other than the nachos being rather large, I've never known any other reason to be excited about them. They do beat the nachos in O'sheehan's though, because those use snot. Cheez Whiz sucks but it's better than snot.

O'Sheehans is awful on every ship. the only good item is the gigantic hot dog and then its best when its 2am and you are drunk.

The bar and dining room is like any other on the ship. If you have a UBP, it works there as well. You can use your SDP to pay for your meal, if you want. Me, personally, would rather use my SDP to pay for a steak dinner than a hamburger lunch.

Margaritaville is only open for lunch, weather permitting (it is outside in a covered area, but high winds or rain will close the restaurant).

At breakfast time, the restaurant is used as an outdoors extension to the buffet serving a complimentary buffet breakfast.

I have seen often on these threads that Margaritaville has a free breakfast buffet. Is it open every day for breakfast? I was looking at the dailies for the Getaway in the Baltics and I only saw one day when they listed Margaritaville open for breakfast. It sounds like it would be very convenient for a quick breakfast on shore days.

I have seen often on these threads that Margaritaville has a free breakfast buffet. Is it open every day for breakfast? I was looking at the dailies for the Getaway in the Baltics and I only saw one day when they listed Margaritaville open for breakfast. It sounds like it would be very convenient for a quick breakfast on shore days.

No, it's not open daily, just here and there. I ate there one time on the Breakaway in April and it was empty. The only negative was they offered less of a selection than the regular buffet, but did offer some hot items.

Was very disappointed with it on the breakaway. Decor was not what we expected,a little sign that said margaritaville. Service was terrible Jimmy Buffet should think twice about putting his name on this.

Was very disappointed with it on the breakaway. Decor was not what we expected,a little sign that said margaritaville. Service was terrible Jimmy Buffet should think twice about putting his name on this.

The place on the Escape went from sardine city to a ghost town and big waste of space. When the Escape debuted, the food was free and included and reports were that it was very popular and extremely busy. The powers that be decided to make it a pay for venue and now you can hear crickets there most of the time except for the occasional order of volcano nachos that are ordered for take out and of course the bar area which gets UBP action.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app