Dining mysteries serenade of the seas

RCCLs customer service seems to have face planted. Made 4 calls to the folks who are supposedly there to ask dining questions. No one could tell me if the restaurants were on a cover charge system or an a la carte system. Two could not understand the question. One said cover charge and the other said it was a la carte only without a dining package. Has anyone been on the ship recently enough to know. If it is a cover charge, how much? Also wondered how The Chef's Table works. One of them said there was no Chef's Table on the Serenade OTS which I kind of doubt is true. Any help would be great.

Your Cruise Planner on Royal's website will have the prices. Izumi is a la carte.

Actually it did not. It was making me go through to payment before seeing the prices and that was only for the package. No where did it indicate whether there was a choice of doing a cover charge or doing it a la carte or what the prices were for the speciality restaurants. When I called RCCL people there could not find the information either.

Actually it did not. It was making me go through to payment before seeing the prices and that was only for the package. No where did it indicate whether there was a choice of doing a cover charge or doing it a la carte or what the prices were for the speciality restaurants. When I called RCCL people there could not find the information either.

It was probably too early for the full price reservations to show up. They will show up at some point.

Here is one data point for you based on what is currently showing on the Cruise Planner for our upcoming July 30 Baltic cruise on Serenade of the Seas.

Chef's Table: $85.00

Chops Grille: $35.00

Chops Grille Lunch: $19.00

Giovanni's Table: $21.00

Izumi: a la carte pricing

These prices are also what is showing in our cruise planner for our December cruise on Serenade, so they should be good at least until then.

Chef's Table: $85.00

Chops Grille: $35.00

Chops Grille Lunch: $19.00

Giovanni's Table: $21.00

Izumi: a la carte pricing

Pat

• 2 weeks later...