HAL site again working on Chrome

DaveOKC

Wonder if it was maybe an issue on your side? I check the website almost every day as part of my job, and we use Chrome in the office. It's always worked just fine. Perhaps some setting was set a certain way? Or are you on maybe an extremely outdated version they might not support or a brand new version that maybe isn't fully supported YET?

I've been using Chrome and Firefox for years on different computers and have never had a problem with the HAL site loading. They have had some dumb coding, for instance when you had to sign in twice to see your itinerary, but that was fixed. Also the site is slow to load, but it always does load.

I was not able to run a booking from last night until just a few minutes ago, but have successfully dummy booked (then called my PCC) a total of seven cabins on two different itineraries, plus countless dummy/not fulfilled variations, in the last month or so.

As my mother likes to say, it's not a wonder it works so poorly, it's a wonder it works at all!

First time in about a month for me. Interesting timing right after the Ready Set Sail promotion ended and the Snap sale pricing began.

Thanks for that post. I, too, have had trouble getting HAL to load for over a week. Cable company came out to try to fix it and blamed Chrome, Explorer, etc. But, even Firefox began to fail and error messages indicated server failure.

Then, suddenly, yesterday, all three browsers started working again.

I can confirm: I've been unable to load the page where I would review and book excursions for a while now on Chrome. The page would display solely the background, nothing else. It worked fine on Firefox. I've been checking every few days (waiting for a specific excursion to be released for booking) so I know it wasn't working a few days ago on Chrome, and now it is.