Platinum perks

disneykins

DW and I are both Platinum so we get:Dinner For Two At Cagney's Or Le Bistro With A Bottle Of Wine5 (per stateroom)

plus Dinner For Two At Moderno Or La Cucina5 (per stateroom)

So if we are travelling with another couple who are not platinum, could we sign up as me and my buddy in one cabin and DW and her girlfriend in the other cabin. That way I would get dinner for 2 at each restaurant and DW would get dinner for 2 at each restaurant. Isn't that 8 meals as opposed to the 4 meals if we shared a cabin? Or am I reading this all wrong?

It used to be that I got dinner for 2 and she got dinner for 2, 4 meals total.

Confusing, I think.

Thanks,

Tony

Still confused! If I am Platinum and traveling solo but want to use my perk for a friend in another cabin, am I entitled to two dinners for two people? Or do both people have to be in the same stateroom?

Still confused! If I am Platinum and traveling solo but want to use my perk for a friend in another cabin, am I entitled to two dinners for two people? Or do both people have to be in the same stateroom?

Yes , you can bring a friend. Makes no difference from where they came .

Certificate says dinner for 2 .. period;p

Treat your friend to a dinner out! No problem.

Here's the certificate

71c3e81bbcbb1095e2db52f6f3c9514d.jpg

From NCL...

Can I still split the dinner for two vouchers if I am a solo traveler (two meals for one person)?

No, this benefit is delivered as two dinners for two per stateroom. Solo travelers get two dinners for one. You cannot split the voucher in to two separate vouchers and redeem the dinners on two separate evenings. The benefit is only if there are two guests dining on the same visit.

Even better if your friend is also platinum. :)

From NCL...

Can I still split the dinner for two vouchers if I am a solo traveler (two meals for one person)?

No, this benefit is delivered as two dinners for two per stateroom. Solo travelers get two dinners for one. You cannot split the voucher in to two separate vouchers and redeem the dinners on two separate evenings. The benefit is only if there are two guests dining on the same visit.

This is very badly written. What they are trying to say is that if you are a solo you can't use each certificate twice to give you 4 meals for 1, rather than 2 meals for 2.

Whilst it does state that solo travellers just get two meals for one, that is assuming that they are dining by themselves. In practice, a solo can do exactly what the post above asks and take someone from another cabin with them.

You pay for child and hopefully they offer a child menu.

They do offer a kids menu for no charge, so you don't necessarily have to pay. It is, however, the same menu ship wide. There isn't a kids version of the speciality restaurant menus.

From NCL...

Can I still split the dinner for two vouchers if I am a solo traveler (two meals for one person)? No, this benefit is delivered as two dinners for two per stateroom. Solo travelers get two dinners for one. You cannot split the voucher in to two separate vouchers and redeem the dinners on two separate evenings. The benefit is only if there are two guests dining on the same visit.

While this is true, the waiters will allow you to order two dinners for yourself (or at least rather than 1,1,1 you can get 2,1,2).