WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

17 minutes ago, EnthDegree said:

Reflection currently in Iceland with Simon as CD

I just figured out which Simon so if you saw my original response - forget it! 😀

Edited by BellKat

On 5/4/2019 at 12:05 PM, Jetstreamer said:

We left the Constellation on 02 May and these were the crew, all fantastic (especially the CD):

20190504_120020.thumb.jpg.1b694438c7190f090c39a28bb15a5483.jpg

Do you know who was Captain s club host? We will also join the ship at the end of May, thanks,Dianne

Just heard that Capt Tasos will not be returning to Solstice after his next vacation. He is moving to Equinox and his replacement on Solstice will be Capt Alex from Millenium.

We were so looking forward to meeting up with Tasos in New Zealand but hey ho!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 4:20 AM, mimbecky said:

Doesn't anyone have information on who is on board for the Constellation?  We sail at the end of this month and have been checking on here for quite awhile!

Please advise if you know anything especially regarding Captain and CD.

Thanks.

M

Alejandro Tortorelli has posted on his Instagram page that he is aboard Constellation. He is one of the best CDs - if not the best. You could really endear or surprise him if you took an Argentinian flag or football top with you!! If you have Instagram try accessing tortorellialejandro for his posts. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by EnthDegree

4 minutes ago, EnthDegree said:

Alejandro Tortorelli has posted on his Instagram page that he is aboard Constellation. He is one of the best CDs - if not the best. You could really endear or surprise him if you took an Argentinian flag or football top with you!! If you have Instagram try accessing tortorellialejandro for his posts. Enjoy your cruise.

Well we leave in a few hours so I probably couldn’t do that. Too bad because I have a nephew from Argentina. Glad to hear that he is a great CD thanks 

4 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

Eddy Jenkins is on/coming on Edge according to his Instagram.

Wendy

Thanks! Good news. I do hope Damian will return. He was an excellent CD who handled a difficult assignment effortlessly (or so it seemed to us, probably not to him 🙂).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks! Good news. I do hope Damian will return. He was an excellent CD who handled a difficult assignment effortlessly (or so it seemed to us, probably not to him 🙂).

I thought he was amazing!  As you say, it was a difficult situation with the customer mix not matching the entertainment they had booked and it needed to be fixed. He was never too busy to talk to guests (and I talked to him A LOT)! Lucky him to be back in Toronto just in time for the NBA Finals!

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 7:05 AM, Jetstreamer said:

We left the Constellation on 02 May and these were the crew, all fantastic (especially the CD):

20190504_120020.thumb.jpg.1b694438c7190f090c39a28bb15a5483.jpg

On 4/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, cmoore5524 said:

We were on the Summit’s April 6th sailing and Arjan Scheepers, Hotel Director, told us then that he would be leaving in 6 weeks for vacation and then would go to his rotation on the Reflection. On that sailing, the officers included Captain Charis, Staff Captain Maria Gotor and Cruise Director Patrick Leynes. 

There is a major rotation of senior officers taking place.

4 hours ago, Arno. said:

The list needs some major input but here is a partial update:

Aboard june 1.png

Arno,

There’s a typo on the date Capt. Tasos joins EQ under the EQ listing. It’s 11/2/19 (your / went in the wrong spot) I checked my notes to confirm.

Jane

Edited by JaneStarr

Arno, thanks again for continuing to update and post your wonderful chart! And, thanks to all of the folks who help to provide updated information for it. 👍

Looking at the 'Staff Captain' column, I was wondering if anyone knows whether Nigel Smyth is still a Staff Captain with X? We had the pleasure of being seated at one of the last 'Formal Night' Captain's Tables that he hosted, on Summit in 2015.

12 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

Arno, thanks again for continuing to update and post your wonderful chart! And, thanks to all of the folks who help to provide updated information for it. 👍

Looking at the 'Staff Captain' column, I was wondering if anyone knows whether Nigel Smyth is still a Staff Captain with X? We had the pleasure of being seated at one of the last 'Formal Night' Captain's Tables that he hosted, on Summit in 2015.

We had the great pleasure of lunching with Staff Captain Nigel Smyth on our B2B Solstice cruises 4/12 & 4/30/19. He’s a hoot! He told many funny Irish relatives stories.

He was also very entertaining at Liar’s Club.

Jane

Edited by JaneStarr
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

We had the great pleasure of lunching with Staff Captain Nigel Smyth on our B2B Solstice cruises 4/12 & 4/30/19. He’s a hoot! He told many funny Irish relatives stories.

He was also very entertaining at Liar’s Club.

Jane

We loved Nigel Smyth when he was on Summit.  Unfortunately, we missed him on Solstice last year when he was on vacation.  🍷

34 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

We loved Nigel Smyth when he was on Summit.  Unfortunately, we missed him on Solstice last year when he was on vacation.  🍷

There is another nice guy on Solstice other than Captain Tasos and Nigel Smyth is HD Chris Scaliotis.

3 hours ago, verizon said:

There is another nice guy on Solstice other than Captain Tasos and Nigel Smyth is HD Chris Scaliotis.

I agree! We also had the pleasure of lunching with Chris on our 4/30/19 cruise.

He also helped us resolve an issue.

Jane

On 6/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, JaneStarr said:

Arno,

There’s a typo on the date Capt. Tasos joins EQ under the EQ listing. It’s 11/2/19 (your / went in the wrong spot) I checked my notes to confirm.

Jane

Anyone know if Alejandro will still be cd on August 25? We were on the Infinity in January 2018  very unhappy trip with one fully working engine  sailing to Antartica and he did an amazing job as there was almost a mutiny on the ship and he bent over backwords to keep us entertaned.