Cruise Critic Community
Arno.

WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

11 minutes ago, Shadow9612 said:

He is hilarious and a great CD!

Don’t miss the Liar’s Club show. Very funny.

Does anyone know who will be Captain of the Edge when she sails from Rome on 30th Sept, as I believe Captain Kate will be having a break from then and rejoining Edge later in October?

Does anyone know who will be the Master and the CD on the Connie sailing from Barcelona on Sept 22?

Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, Knolmom said:

Does anyone know who will be the Master and the CD on the Connie sailing from Barcelona on Sept 22?

Captain Michael Karatzas; Alejandro Tortorelli is the cruise director.

Monica

Edited by Compass Rose Monica

Anybody know who will replace Capt. Kate and CD Maarten on the Aug. 17 Equinox cruise?

7 hours ago, Quebecer said:

Anybody know who will replace Capt. Kate and CD Maarten on the Aug. 17 Equinox cruise?

D. Manetas as Captain, the Activity Manager Carlos Pena might be CD.  Maarten might be joining Captain Kate on Edge.

20 hours ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

Monica

Thanks for the information, we will be on the same cruise first part of our b2b! SameCD and captain as our June cruise, Alejandro is great fun! Dianne

4 hours ago, di T said:

Thanks for the information, we will be on the same cruise first part of our b2b! SameCD and captain as our June cruise, Alejandro is great fun! Dianne

We board on September 3rd for our B2B.  Can't wait!!

Monica

23 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

We board on September 3rd for our B2B.  Can't wait!!

Monica

Sure you will have a great time! Love this ship and have done many b2b s in the med never tire of it

6 minutes ago, di T said:

Sure you will have a great time! Love this ship and have done many b2b s in the med never tire of it

This is our first B2B!!  

Monica

9 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

This is our first B2B!!  

Monica

Oh you are in for a treat! Only thing is it’s an addiction 😂 We like to be away for 3-4 weeks so that’s one of the reasons we mostly do b2b, and there’s changeover day when everyone is leaving and you are only half way through😊bliss!

19 minutes ago, di T said:

Oh you are in for a treat! Only thing is it’s an addiction 😂 We like to be away for 3-4 weeks so that’s one of the reasons we mostly do b2b, and there’s changeover day when everyone is leaving and you are only half way through😊bliss!

I was able to get the same cabin for both cruises. 

When you get the new seapass card, do they give you the old/first one? I keep all my cards from my cruises.

Monica

11 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

I was able to get the same cabin for both cruises. 

When you get the new seapass card, do they give you the old/first one? I keep all my cards from my cruises.

Monica

Yes they will give you the first one if you ask, I know a lot of people collect them; we have the same cabins this time it is better! Dianne

6 hours ago, di T said:

If you have a chance to watch Alejandro interacting with the children, don't miss it.

Sometimes he brings them up on stage and has an event with them right before the evening show.  He is always funny, but his antics with the children were especially hilarious.

Would love current info on Millennium. Will Graeme be the CCH on the transpacific crossing to Japan. Heard Steve Gayda will be on the Crossing. Who will captain the Millennium next month. 

TIA

Suzi

5 hours ago, varoo said:

If you have a chance to watch Alejandro interacting with the children, don't miss it.

Sometimes he brings them up on stage and has an event with them right before the evening show.  He is always funny, but his antics with the children were especially hilarious.

Have seen him and there were a lot of out of the mouths of babies, looks like you are getting on the ship as we get off in Barcelona

It is probably too early but does anyone know which captain will be on the Constellation when she comes to Tampa?

Any information re: staff on the Reflection, September, 2019?

The chart is in need of more input from people presently at sea.  The following is not complete...

Aug 19.png

Posted (edited)

This is the list from the Equinox's August 10th sailing. Captain Kate left Equinox F583275E-C8E5-431B-B72F-80BD5AC85720.thumb.jpeg.22cddcfebdb7f495d92acac3fd7b3554.jpegon August 17th to join the Edge. She mentioned that she would have 3 weeks of handover being taking over its command.  

Edited by cmoore5524

On 8/13/2019 at 10:27 AM, Compass Rose Monica said:

Monica

Does anybody know how long Alejandro will be the cruise director on Constellation?