WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

On 12/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, brockmom said:

Anyone know what staff are on the Summit ?

we are cruising end of Jan.

thank you

Brockmom 

No idea who the staff are but nice to see some people’s from Canadia on the boat trip 🇨🇦🇨🇦  We have 4 such Canucks in our party - 2 from Niagara & 2 from somewhere 🤪. Me now a Brexit national but originally from moose jaw 

see you in less than a fortnight ( for the foreigners on this forum that is 2 weeks 🤣🤣)

20 hours ago, Kevinb1176 said:

Hi, I’m booking Edge for March in a suite. Does anyone know who the current concierge/manager in the retreat is and Manager in Luminae?

Does anyone still keep the charts of staff by ship like others used to post on here?

thanks 

We were on Edge in November 2019 and the Retreat Manager was Joanne. The Retreat Lounge Concierges were John, Mar and Amber. We never did meet the Mgr of Luminae but had many pleasant conversations with Soner, the Assistant Manager Luminae. He was exceptional when we were on board, but I suspect he will not be on board in March, as he and his wife were expecting a child.

Randy

On 1/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, gerelmx said:

I'm on Reflection Feb 10, will be waiting for your post, please who is captain's club host and concierge host?

I was on the 9 December sailing on Reflection. Someone has already posted a more recent Spotlight than mine, and I didn’t meet the Concierge, but the Captain’s Club hostess was Maria Tudor. In case anyone is interested, Louise and Adriana were the Michael’s Club Concierges on my sailing.

Edited by Silkroad
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EMBFlyer said:

Anyone know what Captain Tasos's schedule is?  We're cruising Equinox on October 5th and would love to have him.  I sailed with his brother and would love to sail with him!

Probably too early to know for sure, but if he keeps the 3 months on 3 months off schedule he will be on vacation in October. He leaves mid February for vacation and will return in May which would mean he will likely be back on vacation  starting in August.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 9:19 AM, Purplsmurf said:

Dan France is actually on Equinox now. He will go on vacation in Jan and return to Equinox mid to late March. We are also on Equinox in March so hope he is there. Not sure who captain will be as I think  Captain Tasos will take over sometime this month, but will be on vacation in March.

Do you know who the senior officers will be on Equinox in March/2020?  Thanks

I apologize in advance if this has been posted previously.

We will be on the Constellation this November 2020.

We were wondering who the cruise director will be after the Revolution has been completed since it will be cruising out of Florida for dates.

Who is the present cruise director and will it remain the same ?